    because there's nothing available to paste.

    Cheers very much for any help with this

    John

    John, Dec 19, 2003

  2. John

    Rob Graham Guest

    Press Print Screen. It's then on the copyboard, then just paste it into Word
    or some such word processor.

    Rob Graham

    Rob Graham, Dec 19, 2003

  3. John

    derek / nul Guest

    On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 18:44:55 +0000, John <> wrote:

    >Hello.
    >
    >If I want to do a Print Screen of what's showing in my inbox in
    >Outlook, and then paste it into an imaging program to save as an
    >image, how can I do it?
    >
    >I have Windows 98se at the moment. When I press the Print Screen
    >button it doesn't seem to capture what's on screen at that moment
    >because there's nothing available to paste.

    print screen
    open word and paste

    derek / nul, Dec 19, 2003
  4. John

    V W Wall Guest

    John wrote:

    > Hello.
    >
    > If I want to do a Print Screen of what's showing in my inbox in
    > Outlook, and then paste it into an imaging program to save as an
    > image, how can I do it?
    >
    > I have Windows 98se at the moment. When I press the Print Screen
    > button it doesn't seem to capture what's on screen at that moment
    > because there's nothing available to paste.
    >
    > Cheers very much for any help with this
    >
    > John

    On my keyboard, you have to use the shift key with Print Screen.

    Virg Wall
    --
    A foolish consistency is the
    hobgoblin of little minds,........

    V W Wall, Dec 20, 2003
  5. John

    Hank Guest

    "John" <> wrote in message
    > Hello.
    >
    > If I want to do a Print Screen of what's showing in my inbox in
    > Outlook, and then paste it into an imaging program to save as an
    > image, how can I do it?
    >
    > I have Windows 98se at the moment. When I press the Print Screen
    > button it doesn't seem to capture what's on screen at that moment
    > because there's nothing available to paste.
    >
    > Cheers very much for any help with this
    >
    > John

    Alt + Print Screen

    Hank

    Hank, Dec 20, 2003
  6. John

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    John wrote:

    > Hello.
    >
    > If I want to do a Print Screen of what's showing in my inbox in
    > Outlook, and then paste it into an imaging program to save as an
    > image, how can I do it?
    >
    > I have Windows 98se at the moment. When I press the Print Screen
    > button it doesn't seem to capture what's on screen at that moment
    > because there's nothing available to paste.
    >
    > Cheers very much for any help with this
    >
    > John

    Print Screen copies the whole screen to the clipboard. ALT + Print
    Screen copies the active window to the clipboard.

    --
    Cheers
    Oldus Fartus

    Oldus Fartus, Dec 20, 2003