    cheers dude/ette!

    Paul
    delete NOSPAM to reply

    Paul B, Feb 11, 2005

  2. Paul B

    Mara Guest

    On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 12:01:23 GMT, "Paul B"
    <> wrote:

    >Does anyone know of a website where I can download an audio clip of Homer
    >saying "D'oh" and other simpsons quotes?
    >(I've been to www.properdoh.co.uk )

    http://www.pusboil.com/simpsons.htm

    AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
    --glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r

    Mara, Feb 11, 2005

  3. Paul B

    Cubzilla Guest

    "Paul B" <> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know of a website where I can download an audio clip of Homer
    > saying "D'oh" and other simpsons quotes?
    > (I've been to www.properdoh.co.uk )
    > --
    > cheers dude/ette!
    >
    > Paul
    > delete NOSPAM to reply

    http://www.home-turf.com/wavfil1.html

    Try google for others

    Cubzilla, Feb 11, 2005
  4. Paul B

    Paul B Guest

    Thanks a bunch Mara thats exactly what I wanted : D

    Paul

    Paul B, Feb 11, 2005
  5. Paul B

    Paul B Guest