    Teac CD-W58e RW

    Thanks in advance.
    Ray

    Ray Edwards, May 21, 2005

  2. Try http://www.planetamd64.com
    use http://bugmenot.com to by pass registration

    --

    Andre
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa, May 21, 2005

  3. Ray Edwards

    M. Murcek Guest

    Also, don't forget laptopvideo2go.com

    M. Murcek, May 21, 2005
  4. Ray Edwards

    Ray Edwards Guest

    Hi Andre,

    I'm sorry I was not very clear about my problem. I had previously installed
    version 1433 and previous CPP versions and each of the previous versions
    detected the video card correctly. Since installing the release version (180
    day trial) I cannot get my video card recognized. Upon installing the RTM
    version of x64 it installed a standard vga driver. I tried installing the
    correct nVidia driver but it refused to install saying that I did not have
    the required hardware. I forced installed the nVidia 440mx driver included
    with x64 and it works but it seems odd that I am having this problem at all.
    I have not changed anything in my system. I was just wondering if anyone had
    encountered this or a similar problem. I appreciate all your help. I am
    planning to replace this video card in the near future but I am surprised
    and a little dismayed by this unexpected problem. Regards!

    Ray

    Ray Edwards, May 21, 2005
  5. Something changed in terms of driver support for that particular card
    between the CPP (still beta) and RTM, which is not strange. I think someone
    reported a similar finding with another hardware product that worked great
    during the beta but did not with the RTM.

    Andre Da Costa, May 21, 2005
  6. Ray Edwards

    ricep55 Guest

    I had the same problem with my GF2 card.

    MS has placed DX7 support in the SVGA default driver, so NVidia removed
    support in their driver set for x64 for any card not supporting DX9.

    Hope that helps.

    ricep55, May 23, 2005
  7. Hi Ray,

    There are NVIDIA Forceware 76.71 drivers available for x64 that support
    the Ti4200.

    See
    http://www.osnn.net/comments.php?shownews=11950 for more details (and a
    download link)

    Rafael Rivera
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Rafael Rivera [Extended64.com], May 23, 2005