    function? Someone suggested EasyOffice, but I haven't tried that yet.
    Perhaps my best bet is to purchase Word or WordPerfect or some other program
    which is more sophisticated than WordPad.
    tomt, Aug 15, 2004

  2. tomt

    Carol2 Guest

    No, it doesn't appear to have a sort function at all.

    Carol2

    ------
    > ----
    >
    > Is it possible to sort file names alphabetically using WordPad? I

    haven't
    > been able to. If not, is there a free program which has an

    alphabetical sort

    Carol2, Aug 15, 2004

  3. tomt

    DC Guest

    DC, Aug 15, 2004
  4. tomt

    nota chance Guest

    DC wrote:

    > tomt wrote:
    > [...]
    >

    >>Perhaps my best bet is to purchase Word or WordPerfect or some other program
    >>which is more sophisticated than WordPad.

    > Buy? No, no, no...
    >

    > MS Office
    > http://shop.microsoft.com/special/office03/
    >
    > Starting at USD$399.
    >

    > OpenOffice.org
    > http://www.openoffice.org/
    >
    > FREE download.
    >

    > Your choice. }:O)

    I am amazed that it has a spell checker and tabs but not much else in it
    though it is way better than notepad with out tabs or spell checker in it.
    nota chance, Aug 15, 2004
  5. tomt

    DC Guest

    nota chance wrote:
    > DC wrote:

    >> tomt wrote:
    >> [...]

    >>>Perhaps my best bet is to purchase Word or WordPerfect or some other program
    >>>which is more sophisticated than WordPad.

    >> Buy? No, no, no...

    >> MS Office
    >> http://shop.microsoft.com/special/office03/

    >> Starting at USD$399.

    >> OpenOffice.org
    >> http://www.openoffice.org/

    >> FREE download.

    >> Your choice. }:O)

    > I am amazed that it has a spell checker and tabs but not much else in it
    > though it is way better than notepad with out tabs or spell checker in it.

    It's a full office suite. Had you read the site/tried the product, you
    would know this.

    You are on crack. Get help.

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

    DC, Aug 15, 2004
  6. I agree with this "poast". OpenOffice is a VERY nice program. Much
    nicer than the M$ Office Suite....IMHO!

    DC <> chiseled in stone, the following words

    @}-}-------Rosee, Aug 16, 2004