    have to contact Microsoft for get a MCAD certificate?

    Thanks!
    -Tong

    Tong, Jun 1, 2004

  2. Tong

    Ernesto Guest

    If you pass the first Exam, you'll receive what is called
    a MCP ID, the next time you go to register use that
    number and be emphatic about that... just in case..

    Don't worry about the certificates, Microsoft will send
    you the certificates , for the MCP first and for MCAD or
    MCSD when it comes.

    Ernesto

    Ernesto, Jun 1, 2004

  3. Tong

    Eric Guest

    In order to get the certificates you have to request a Welcome Kit at
    the MCP web site.

    Microsoft sends you an email with this info. They want you to verify
    your address before sending the kit.

    Eric

    Eric, Jun 1, 2004