    Thank you
    Patty

    , Dec 2, 2005

  2. Guest

    Got Vonage today and it worked very well. Notice an almost
    imperceptible amount of hum and static on some calls. Can live with it.

    Even got a fax to go through with *99, as a prefix (via my PC and
    modem).

    Will play with it for 20 more days and then decide if I want to keep it
    and kill my local provider thus saving about $480 a year. Got it for
    $62 (with tax included) and a $50 rebate I have yet to mail in (when
    done testing).
    Might hook to phone outlet in one of my rooms to service entire home
    after I disconnet local service ---or---- I may just buy a few 5.8 Ghz
    phones with extra handsets.

    Patty

    , Dec 3, 2005

  3. Guest

    Did get a few dropped calls after talking awhile resulting in a busy
    signal. Hmmmm..
    Patty

    , Dec 3, 2005