does this site work for you?

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Gary, Nov 5, 2004.

  1. Gary

    Gary Guest

    Gary, Nov 5, 2004

  2. Gary

    Moz Champion Guest

    Moz Champion, Nov 5, 2004

  3. Gary

    MLC Guest

    MLC, Nov 5, 2004
  4. Bryan Harrison, Nov 5, 2004
  5. Richard Davis, Nov 5, 2004
  6. Leonidas Jones, Nov 5, 2004
  7. Gary

    Hawkeye Guest

    >BTW, does anyone know anywhere other than Iran (+0330 UTC!) that doesn't
    >sync to the hour?

    Newfoundland, Afghanastan, Nepal, parts of Australia, there may be
    more.

    Hawkeye, Nov 5, 2004
  8. John Thompson, Nov 5, 2004
  9. Gary

    Jim Scott Guest

    John Thompson <2.dhs.org> wrote in

    > On 2004-11-05, Gary <> wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.worldtimeserver.com/?locationid=CA-BC
    >>
    >> it works with IE no worries

    > Works fine here with FireFox-1.0PR and linux.

    And in UK on Firefox 1.0 RC2
    --
    Jim

    Tyneside - North East of England
    To email me directly omit the X from my address

    Jim Scott, Nov 5, 2004
  10. Bryan Harrison, Nov 8, 2004
  11. Gary

    Invalid User Guest

    Once upon a time *Hawkeye* wrote:
    >>BTW, does anyone know anywhere other than Iran (+0330 UTC!) that doesn't
    >>sync to the hour?

    > Newfoundland, Afghanastan, Nepal, parts of Australia, there may be
    > more.

    Chatham Island (New Zealand), Burma

    --
    /Arne