    Has that happened to you? If not, please lie and say yes - that will make
    me feel better.

    Steve
    Maincat, Feb 15, 2007

  2. Yes. I just take a break for a while and come back and it's good. Sometimes
    it's better. Instead of forcing myself to remember the answer, it just pops
    in my head.

    It's good to take a break, go to the beach (I wish...) and come back later.
    It gives your brain a break.

    --
    Dustin Harper

    http://www.vistarip.com

    Dustin Harper, Feb 16, 2007

  3. No, you are the only one, Maincat.
    For most of us, the amnesia comes right when the exam starts.
    (I do think there is something psychological about that plastic sheet with
    the marker that we are supposed to write things on that makes your mind blank
    like it is.)
    You are so lucky to get it over with early. Remember that!
    Good luck on your exams.

    =?Utf-8?B?TGFycnlXZXN0TUNTRA==?=, Feb 16, 2007
  4. The only thing that I know of to remedy that is experience. Get the 180 day
    evaluation and a spare computer and study study study. By practice books
    with labs and do them over and over. If you are lucky enough to work in IT
    try taking on some of those duties. But to answer your question, oh yeah.
    That happens to us all.

    =?Utf-8?B?SmFzb24gV2FycmVu?=, Feb 19, 2007
  5. Hi Maincat,

    I've got a similar problem with subnetting in 291. Spent about 4 days
    reading 5 pages and it still didn't make sense. Had a break for a few days
    went back to it and it made some sense.

    Take a break, info overload isn't good for anyone.

    Fraser
    --
    I''''m Running the London Marathon in April 2007 for The Childrens Trust.

    Please sponsor me at http://www.justgiving.com/fraserscott

    =?Utf-8?B?RnJhc2VyIFNjb3R0LCBNQ1A=?=, Feb 22, 2007