    versions of Nero Vision Express support this format as well?

    Thanks.

    Bun Mui
    Bun Mui, Aug 1, 2004

  2. Howdy!

    "Bun Mui" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Does the lastest Nero Vision Express support XVID Codec file
    > to make dvd video ? Could you please tell me any earlier
    > versions of Nero Vision Express support this format as well?

    IME, Nero will use whatever codecs are on your system to convert to
    DVD.

    So that if you can play XVID in Windows Media Player or Media Player
    Classic, it'll convert.

    Caveat: It only understands the AVI container - OGM and MKVs need
    not apply.

    RwP
    Ralph Wade Phillips, Aug 1, 2004

  3. On Sun, 1 Aug 2004 12:38:37 -0500, "Ralph Wade Phillips"
    <> wrote:

    > IME, Nero will use whatever codecs are on your system to convert to
    >DVD.
    >
    > So that if you can play XVID in Windows Media Player or Media Player
    >Classic, it'll convert.

    That's right. I have Xvid installed on my system, and it shows
    up as one of the compression formats available when editing video.

    Frederick J. Barnett http://www.eatel.net/~fred/
    "Someone's got to take the responsibility if the job's going to get done!! Do you think that's easy?!" Gregory Peck - The Guns Of Navarone
    Frederick J. Barnett, Aug 2, 2004