    to do is 70-620 and I wondered if that means I have already 'done' that exam
    now or would I have to do it even though I already have the MCITP????

    Confusing eh???.....
    Peter, Mar 10, 2009

  2. Peter

    Dale Ess Guest

    Hi yourself,

    See below...

    Peter wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I am planning to upgrade my MCDST to MCITP then go onto the MCSA.
    > My question is this:
    >
    > If I take the upgrade exam (70-621) to get the MCITP does it
    > 'effectively' give me the two exams that you would do to get it
    > normally i.e. 70-620 and 70-622 or is it just the 70-621?
    > I ask because looking at the requirements for the MCSA one of the
    > core exams to do is 70-620 and I wondered if that means I have
    > already 'done' that exam now or would I have to do it even though I
    > already have the MCITP????
    >
    > Confusing eh???.....

    Not really. :)

    Looking at the (Microsoft) webpage for the 70-621 exam, it states, in
    the "Credit toward Certification" section:

    ))Note Exam 70-621 can be used as credit for any certification
    ))requiring Exam 70-620: TS: Windows Vista, Configuring, as a required
    ))or elective exam. In other words, Exam 70-621 satisfies the Exam
    ))70-620 requirement in all cases.

    Regards,

    DSS

    --
    Ny email address is: myself AT dsstephens DOT ukfsn DOT org
    Dale Ess, Mar 10, 2009