    Is it just a dword value change from 1 to 0 or something like that?

    Does anyone know the answer?
    , Jan 29, 2007

  2. ellis_jay Guest

    wrote:
    > I'm trying to determine which program added that disabling of internet
    > options item.
    >
    > I know that when I tried to test the changing of my home page, both
    > Teatimer and Spyguard blocked it, asking if it was ok. I can't recall
    > reading anywhere that that it adds a registry change in this key:
    >
    > O6 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel
    > present
    >
    > Is it just a dword value change from 1 to 0 or something like that?
    >
    > Does anyone know the answer?

    I can tell you that my winxp1 that in that tree there are no values set in
    my registry. I am good to go.

    --

    When people are engaged in something they are not proud of, they do
    not welcome witnesses. In fact, they come to believe the witness causes

    Ellis_Jay
    ellis_jay, Jan 29, 2007

  3. Guest

    wrote:

    >I'm trying to determine which program added that disabling of internet
    >options item.
    >
    >I know that when I tried to test the changing of my home page, both
    >Teatimer and Spyguard blocked it, asking if it was ok. I can't recall
    >reading anywhere that that it adds a registry change in this key:
    >
    >O6 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel
    >present
    >
    >Is it just a dword value change from 1 to 0 or something like that?
    >
    >Does anyone know the answer?

    Right click on Teatimer and read what it's blocked/allowed

    --
    A Place On Earth
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=R4P3NYKdBA0