    I've been off the scene for a few years, sorry if this has been dealt
    with here before.

    Thanks.
    Chumley, Dec 22, 2003

  2. Chumley

    Sockmonkey Guest

    > A posting I've just read seems to indicate that Sigma owns Canon. Is
    > this true?

    No.
    Sockmonkey, Dec 22, 2003

  3. Chumley

    Tony Spadaro Guest

    It is complete nonsense.

    --
    http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
    home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto

    Tony Spadaro, Dec 22, 2003
  4. Chumley

    PhotoMan Guest

    "Chumley" <> wrote in message
    > A posting I've just read seems to indicate that Sigma owns Canon. Is
    > this true?
    >
    > I've been off the scene for a few years, sorry if this has been dealt
    > with here before.
    >
    > Thanks.

    Actually, Canon owns the market.
    PhotoMan, Dec 22, 2003
  5. More likely Canon will own Sigma if they keep leeching money on blind alleys
    ala SD9/10.

    Betty Swallocks, Dec 22, 2003
  6. Chumley

    Mark B. Guest

    "Chumley" <> wrote in message
    > A posting I've just read seems to indicate that Sigma owns Canon. Is
    > this true?

    no.
    Mark B., Dec 23, 2003