  1. Jarndtv

    Jarndtv Guest

    Has MGM also stopped putting inserts in? Thanks
    Jarndtv, Feb 5, 2004

  2. Jarndtv

    mzmeryze Guest

    On Wed, 4 Feb 2004 22:07:58 -0500, "Jarndtv"
    <> wrote:

    >Has MGM also stopped putting inserts in? Thanks

    No insert in mine, so I guess that's a "yes" at least in this release.
    mzmeryze, Feb 5, 2004

  3. Jarndtv

    ML-78 Guest

    > Has MGM also stopped putting inserts in? Thanks

    MGM has released lots of DVD's without inserts.

    ML-78
    ML-78, Feb 5, 2004
  4. Jarndtv

    Tad Bitt Guest

    "Jarndtv" <> wrote in message
    > Has MGM also stopped putting inserts in? Thanks

    no insert however, despite the very short featurette and the weak deleted
    scene (no wonder they didn't use it as you will see), this one is worth
    owning. The transfer is considerably better than the original MGM version.
    Tad Bitt, Feb 8, 2004
  5. Jarndtv

    Mike McGee Guest

    In article <kPyVb.3313$>,
    Tad Bitt <> wrote:

    > no insert however, despite the very short featurette and the weak deleted
    > scene (no wonder they didn't use it as you will see), this one is worth
    > owning. The transfer is considerably better than the original MGM version.

    No insert on this SE. But strangely, the initial non-SE DVD release had
    an eight page booklet included. It's still a nice disc. The transfer is
    better in this SE, but that sin't saying much since the initial release
    was really poor.

    Here's a review link to the new SE which has one comparison screen shot
    of the slightly altered framing and updated transfer:

    http://www.thedigitalreview.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=606

    Enjoy.

    --
    Mike McGee