    Passing both exams becomes MCITP
    Passing 71-433/70-433 becomes MCTS
    Passing 71-451/70-451 becomes WHAT?

    Peter, Nov 20, 2008

  2. Peter

    Montreal_MCT Guest

    You become, in short, one step closer to achieving your MCITP.

    Although passing one exam will give you the full benefits of an MCP (private
    site, etc...) you would not hold the title, nor be able to claim that (or
    any) certification.

    Mitch Garvis
    Microsoft MVP: Essential Server Solutions
    http://garvis.ca/blogs

    Montreal_MCT, Nov 20, 2008

  3. Peter

    Peter Guest

    Thanks Mitch for the reply. It is kind of weird that passing a lower-level
    exam gets a title but not a higher one.

    Peter, Nov 20, 2008
  4. Peter

    Montreal_MCT Guest

    No worries... and although what you said is true, after a fact, the MCP
    program that (almost) any exam got you the cert is being phased out... so
    think of it as progress! :)

    Montreal_MCT, Nov 20, 2008