    are links that seem to list items that are not there or for a older
    version of Opera..

    Thanks
    William Brown, Nov 9, 2010

  2. I caught a glimpse of William Brown <> on Tue, 09 Nov
    2010 14:56:20 +1300, writing in nz.comp:

    >Would like to clear the Cache like you can with IE, but all I can find
    >are links that seem to list items that are not there or for a older
    >version of Opera.

    Welcome to Opera. In Opera 10.63 & Opera 11.00 go to
    Tools/Preferences/Advanced/History.

    When you open History you will see heaps of options. :)
    If you want more Help yell out.

    Opera also have their own newsgroups with plenty of helpful people:
    at news.opera.com
    --

    Erik
    Erik Vastmasd, Nov 9, 2010

  3. William Brown

    John S Guest

    On Tue, 09 Nov 2010 16:00:06 +1100, Erik Vastmasd wrote:

    > I caught a glimpse of William Brown <> on Tue, 09 Nov
    > 2010 14:56:20 +1300, writing in nz.comp:
    >
    >>Would like to clear the Cache like you can with IE, but all I can find
    >>are links that seem to list items that are not there or for a older
    >>version of Opera.

    > Welcome to Opera. In Opera 10.63 & Opera 11.00 go to
    > Tools/Preferences/Advanced/History.
    >
    > When you open History you will see heaps of options. :)
    > If you want more Help yell out.
    >
    > Opera also have their own newsgroups with plenty of helpful people:
    > at news.opera.com

    In my version of Opera (9.2) I clear the cache directly using a file
    manager.

    The path is under documents & settings:-

    \Application Data\Opera\Opera\profile\cache4

    Can just delete everything in cache4, or delete the directory and it will
    be re-created next start-up.

    cheers,

    John S
    John S, Nov 10, 2010