  1. Jarndtv

    Jarndtv Guest

    Thanks!
    Jarndtv, Jul 14, 2004

  2. Jarndtv

    Writer R5 Guest

    The one I have does not.

    Mark
    GENRE ONLINE.NET: The Web Resource For Home Video Entertainment & More
    http://www.genreonline.net
    Mark A. Rivera - Writer/Reviewer/Editor/Webmaster
    Writer R5, Jul 14, 2004

  3. Jarndtv

    Jordan Lund Guest

    ospam (Writer R5) wrote in message news:<>...
    > The one I have does not.
    >
    > Mark
    > GENRE ONLINE.NET: The Web Resource For Home Video Entertainment & More
    > http://www.genreonline.net
    > Mark A. Rivera - Writer/Reviewer/Editor/Webmaster

    I agree with this post. Hey Mark, how'd things go with your ISP? I
    sent the abuse dude a letter telling him how fucked up FAGMeister
    is... Hope that helped...

    - Jordan
    Jordan Lund, Jul 15, 2004
  4. Jarndtv

    FAQmeister Guest

    "Jordan Lund" <> wrote in message
    > I agree with this post. Hey Mark, how'd things go with your ISP? I
    > sent the abuse dude a letter telling him how fucked up FAGMeister
    > is... Hope that helped...
    >
    > - Jordan

    It didn't, but what the hell, it's the thought that counts. :)
    --
    Buford T. Justice
    The alt.video.dvd faq is located at:
    FAQmeister, Jul 15, 2004
  5. Jarndtv

    Mike McGee Guest

    In article <>, Jarndtv
    <> wrote:

    > Thanks!

    No insert, just the movie ticket to the sequel.

    --
    Mike McGee
    Mike McGee, Jul 23, 2004