    Ernie Kovacs". Will NetFlix eventually pick these up?

    --
    Bob D.

    Bob D., Dec 16, 2004

  2. Bob D.

    kaydigi Guest

    "Bob D." <> wrote in message
    news:547wd.660202$mD.71324@attbi_s02...
    > There's a couple new DVDs out I'd like to watch, "The Keep" and "The Best
    > of Ernie Kovacs". Will NetFlix eventually pick these up?
    >
    > --
    > Bob D.

    You can request it.

    kaydigi, Dec 16, 2004

  3. Bob D.

    SoHillsGuy Guest

    << There's a couple new DVDs out I'd like to watch, "The Keep" and "The Best of

    Ernie Kovacs". Will NetFlix eventually pick these up? >><BR><BR>

    I believe they take suggestions on their site somewhere.

    SoHillsGuy, Dec 16, 2004
  4. In article <547wd.660202$mD.71324@attbi_s02>, says...

    >There's a couple new DVDs out I'd like to watch, "The Keep" and "The Best of
    >Ernie Kovacs". Will NetFlix eventually pick these up?
    >
    >--
    >Bob D.

    The movie "The Keep" has been pushed back indefinately. I was looking forward
    to this movie and now its release date is listed as TBA.

    MS#1Fanboy-JoJo, Dec 19, 2004
  5. Bob D.

    Guest

    It is their intention to have whatever is on DVD eventually. First,
    check imdb.com to make sure the title is available on DVD, then contact
    Netflix to request it at the following link:
    http://www.netflix.com/Help?id=5145

    yours truly,
    NetflixFan.com

    , Dec 20, 2004
  6. In article <%qjxd.51169$DC.9911@fed1read03>,
    MS#1Fanboy-JoJo <> wrote:
    >In article <547wd.660202$mD.71324@attbi_s02>, says...
    >>
    >>There's a couple new DVDs out I'd like to watch, "The Keep" and "The Best of
    >>Ernie Kovacs". Will NetFlix eventually pick these up?

    >The movie "The Keep" has been pushed back indefinately. I was
    >looking forward to this movie and now its release date is listed
    >as TBA.

    Used prices for the VHS are pretty high for The Keep - so there
    must be many wanting it.

    As to the Kovac's. I've owned that for about 2 years at least, so
    I don't suspect Netflix will get around to picking that up.

    That is made of re-edited and resequenced pieces of the 10 show
    series that was on PBS back in 1977 - the reason I bought my first
    VCR.

    Bill

    --
    Bill Vermillion - bv @ wjv . com