Does Microsoft Still Offer MCP Certification?

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Kathy, Jun 19, 2009.

  1. Kathy

    Kathy Guest

    Hello,

    It is my understanding that if you passed any of the Microsoft
    Certification Exams in the past, you would be given the MCP (Microsoft
    Certified Professional) designation that you could put on your
    resume. I know that they have changed their exams, etc. recently...so
    I was wondering if this is still being offered?

    Having said this, I'm at a cross-roads as to what exam I should take.
    Given the following 3 exams:

    1) Exam 70-536: TS: Microsoft .NET Framework - Application
    Development Foundation
    2) Exam 70-502: TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5, Windows
    Presentation Foundation Application Development
    3) Exam 70-315: Developing and Implementing Web Applications with
    Visual C# .NET and Visual Studio .NET

    Which of these 3 is the easiest to pass?

    Regards
    Kathy, Jun 19, 2009