    If so.
    I am suprised they new my shirt size.

    Greg Ro
    GregRo, Nov 21, 2005

  2. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 21, 2005

  3. GregRo

    warpsix Guest

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64] wrote:
    > They saw you through Windows. ;)

    keep the tee shirt microsoft, send me the xbox 360
    warpsix, Nov 21, 2005
  4. GregRo

    GregRo Guest

    On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 16:10:20 -0500, warpsix <nomail@home> wrote:

    >Andre Da Costa [Extended64] wrote:
    >> They saw you through Windows. ;)

    >keep the tee shirt microsoft, send me the xbox 360

    I never order anything recently except the xp sp2 free update cd.
    Which was quite a while back. When it first came out.

    I still don't know how the knew my shirt size.

    I never have told my shirt size to anyone on the Internet. I never put
    my shirt size on the computer. I buy might shirt locally.

    However, I might know how they found out. I ordered pants not a
    shirt from http://www.haband.com/

    I paid haband by money order-thank goodness. I think they may sell
    the information to outside parties.

    It says Microsoft Windows 64 bit Edition.

    Greg Ro
    GregRo, Nov 21, 2005
  5. Some people just get lucky.

    Colin Barnhorst, Nov 21, 2005
  6. If you were a technical tester, they probably just assumed and sent you that
    size.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 21, 2005
  7. GregRo

    Mercury Guest

    You have a web cam right :)

    Mercury, Nov 21, 2005
  8. GregRo

    GregRo Guest

    On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 12:46:14 +1300, "Mercury" <> wrote:

    >You have a web cam right :)

    I thought that adds 10 pounds (just kidding).

    No I don't have one.

    Greg Ro
    GregRo, Nov 22, 2005
  9. Somehow I feel better knowing that. :)

    Colin Barnhorst, Nov 22, 2005
  10. GregRo

    LarchOye Guest

    I need some 64bit threads...
    LarchOye, Nov 22, 2005
  11. GregRo

    John Barnes Guest

    Just check you task manager. Of course you may have to add a column heading
    to find them.

    John Barnes, Nov 22, 2005
  12. "Colin Barnhorst" <colinbarharst(remove)@msn.com> wrote in message
    > Somehow I feel better knowing that. :)

    My Doctor told me: "Being Paranoid, doesn't mean we aren't out to get you"!

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Nov 23, 2005