    beta exam. Anyone recently passed beta exam and can comment if they still do
    that?

    Thanks
    Nobody, Feb 24, 2007

  2. Nobody

    Thor Guest

    On Feb 24, 3:01 am, "Nobody" <> wrote:
    > Some time ago Microsoft used to give you free exam vouchers when you pass
    > beta exam. Anyone recently passed beta exam and can comment if they still do
    > that?
    >
    > Thanks

    no
    53
    Thor, Feb 24, 2007

  3. Hi,

    I recently took the 71-621 and 71-623, and effectivly, Microsoft gave us a
    free Voucher to take the exam of our choice between:

    70-621
    70-622
    70-623
    70-624

    So, anyone of the Vista exam, but it's not a present, they gave us this to
    apologize, because we took our first exam in december, next they informed us
    in february, that they canceled our test, and they invited us to re-si in
    april to take a second beta exam for 71-621 and 71-623.
    So, anyone of those who have took times to learn, taking day off to take the
    exam..ect....had to re-sit.
    But yet, since april, I don't have my result....2 month, and no result..

    --
    ____________________________
    Si tu ne sais pas, recherche

    (....wanna be a MVP)

    =?Utf-8?B?TmV0d2l6YXJk?=, May 30, 2007
  4. Nobody

    Montreal MCT Guest

    Hi Netwizard,

    Have you checked your MCP Transcript? If the exams are still not there then
    I would check with MSL () or with your testing centre to
    see why the delay. To my knowledge everyone who resat the exam should have
    their results by now.

    Montreal MCT, May 30, 2007
  5. Yes, I know it's strange...but i'm not alone.
    Nothing in my MCP Transcript, and my Prometric Transcript only show the
    status "Tested" like you can see here the screenshot
    http://azures.free.fr/prometric.png .
    I contacted Microsoft at and
    but they said that I should contact my testing
    center...ok, but Why my MCP Transcript is not updated?
    I contacted my Prometric Center, and they told me, that they don't get
    result from Microsoft....rrr...

    Have a look here http://www.techexams.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=23272 and
    you'll see that i'm not alone, strangely, some people get their result...

    The only thing I can do for the moment is wait and see. And after all, those
    exam were free.
    --
    ____________________________
    Si tu ne sais pas, recherche

    (....wanna be a MVP)

    =?Utf-8?B?TmV0d2l6YXJk?=, May 30, 2007
  6. Nobody

    Montreal MCT Guest

    Hi Netwizard,

    I understand your frustration. Unfortunately all I can say is that you seem
    to be on the right path... I wish I knew what more to tell you, but the
    reality is that sometimes beta exams go flooey. I still have a 'TESTED' on
    my Prometric transcript for a beta exam I took and passed over a year ago
    and nobody knows why.

    Good luck and keep pressing!

    Montreal MCT, May 31, 2007