    of these packages are $99 for a lifetime of all the cert-prep you
    want.

    Do they work?

    walterbyrd, Jul 13, 2003

  2. walterbyrd

    Pikoro Guest

    My answer leans more towards denial.
    All the sites you mention are very similar and I think that most of the
    material is the same, it's maybe auto-competition.
    You cannot base your preparation on them, since they are poor quality and
    poorly worded Q & A, and the explanations (if forwarded) are lackadaisical
    if not erroneous.
    If you are serious about certifications then study a lot from reputable
    books, do a lot of practice exams and online research, ask questions and
    then you can go to the braindumps.
    Yes, this will cost more but,what the heck? If you get a job improvement
    with the cert. you can make up for your expenditure in a week.
    At that point you will realize when answers are incorrect and you will also
    be able to profit of correct Q & A, some of which (or very similar) you
    might find in the exams.
    Sorry purists, my approach is mainly practical, if you need a cert to get a
    job and a decent livelihood, anything that can advance you to it will
    ultimately be good.

    Pikoro, Jul 14, 2003

  3. walterbyrd

    Samantha Guest

    Hi,

    I agree with Pikoro. If you really want to learn as well as pass the
    exam, you should get a high quality practice test. It's not that all
    high quality prep tests are very expensive. I have used practice tests
    from www.ucertify.com, which have rich content, proper explanation of
    correct as well as incorrect answers, and the main thing is the price
    is very reasonable. I would suggest you to go through this site. I
    have also heard about measureup.com, however, I haven't used it. You
    can also have a look at this site too.

    Regards,
    Samantha

    Samantha, Jul 15, 2003
  4. walterbyrd

    Pikoro Guest

    Hey Sam, thanks for agreeing but...I would never recommend openly ucertify
    because, you know what? People here are very susceptible to spam trolls,
    being continuously stricken by them.
    I hope you are not among them, in which case my gratitude would turn into a
    merciless flame.
    Pikoro is a noble warrior, you know.

    Pikoro, Jul 16, 2003