    the information like where one surf, etc, despite deleting the history,
    clearing cache, delete cookies, etc. If this is true what is the file name
    that keeps all this accumulative data that one can delete ? Thanks.
    Kheehua, Aug 20, 2003

  2. Kheehua

    trout Guest

    Kheehua wrote:

    > Hi I am using IE 6. I have been receiving emails saying that IE keeps
    > all the information like where one surf, etc, despite deleting the
    > history, clearing cache, delete cookies, etc. If this is true what is
    > the file name that keeps all this accumulative data that one can
    > delete ? Thanks.

    Here's a free program to use instead of the spam-ware:
    Spider: http://tinyurl.com/eoyl
    --
    "Does the same job."
    trout, Aug 20, 2003

  3. D-Clean
    Remove your Internet & other PC tracks with this cleaning utility.
    Cleans up the following: - system temp files*, temp internet files*,
    cookies*, internet history, recent documents list, run list, find documents
    list, URL lists, Winzip lists, Paint & Wordpad lists and Recycle bin. (* =
    Configurable)
    http://www.xs4all.nl/~mp2004/

    Watcher of the Skies, Aug 20, 2003
  4. Kheehua wrote:

    > Hi I am using IE 6. I have been receiving emails saying that IE keeps all
    > the information like where one surf, etc, despite deleting the history,
    > clearing cache, delete cookies, etc. If this is true what is the file name
    > that keeps all this accumulative data that one can delete ? Thanks.

    Evidence Eliminator is a piece of crap. It does not do what it is advertised
    to do and there are MANY absolutely FREE applications which do what it says
    it does. Further, EE is spammed relentlessly. NEVER buy ANYTHING advertised
    in spam.
    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA
    Gary G. Taylor, Aug 20, 2003
  5. Kheehua

    John Hung Guest

    Thanks. What is the file that I must delete to eliminate "evidence" ?

    John Hung, Aug 21, 2003