    if you can see where it is, pls let me know, b/c i have used hotmail
    for years and can't find it. thanks.

    , Feb 8, 2006

  2. wrote:

    > if you can see where it is, pls let me know, b/c i have used hotmail
    > for years and can't find it. thanks.

    Do you mean an auto-reply? "You sent me an email, but I'm on vacation
    and won't answer for two weeks." ?

    Please don't do that.

    1. You will send it to all spammers, confirming your existence.
    2. You will send it to all real people whose address the spammer has
    forged, further annoying them, and possibly getting yourself or your ISP
    blacklisted as a spam source.
    3. Tell your friend before you leave with an email with all their
    addresses in the BCC: field.

    --
    -bts
    -Warning: I brake for lawn deer

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Feb 8, 2006

  3. Mitch Guest

    In article <>,
    <> wrote:

    > if you can see where it is, pls let me know, b/c i have used hotmail
    > for years and can't find it. thanks.

    You mean, the kind of message that replies to every message, telling
    people that they just sent you a message, but you haven't read it and
    are not replying?

    Please reconsider. That's pretty pointless.

    Mitch, Feb 8, 2006
  4. JANA Guest

    I wouldn't tell anyone that I am on vacation!

    --

    JANA
    _____

    JANA, Feb 9, 2006