    consisting of 5 members wanted to use Google
    Groups..... to be able to share and create docs!

    , Sep 20, 2009

  2. VanguardLH Guest

    wrote:

    > Have been looking at starting a private Google Group
    > for college class project
    >
    > BUT..... it does not seem like any availability of
    > Google Docs!
    >
    > Am I missing something?
    >
    > Google Docs was the reason this college class project
    > consisting of 5 members wanted to use Google
    > Groups..... to be able to share and create docs!

    Why do you need to have a private Google Groups "forum" as part of your
    shared Google Docs project? What did you expect the group to give you
    with Google Docs? Just how is using Google Docs going to prevent you
    from creating and using a private chat room (Google Group)? Just how is
    using a private Google Group going to prevent you from using Google Docs
    whether or not you want to share documents?

    So far, only you know what type of integration you thought a private
    Google Group would bring to Google Docs.

    VanguardLH, Sep 20, 2009

  3. sandy58 Guest

    On Sep 20, 12:58 am, wrote:
    > Have been looking at starting a private Google Group
    > for college class project
    >
    > BUT..... it does not seem like any availability of
    > Google Docs!
    >
    > Am I missing something?
    >
    > Google Docs was the reason this college class project
    > consisting of 5 members wanted to use Google
    > Groups..... to be able to share and create docs!

    >Am I missing something? <.....a BRAIN?

    GTFOOH!

    sandy58, Sep 20, 2009