  1. elsamo

    elsamo Guest

    Anyone know if DVD+RW media supports multisession burns?
    elsamo, Apr 20, 2006

  2. elsamo

    Legs Guest

    elsamo wrote:
    > Anyone know if DVD+RW media supports multisession burns?

    Yes, I use that all the time ..
    Legs, Apr 20, 2006

  3. elsamo

    Legs Guest

    Legs wrote:
    > elsamo wrote:
    >> Anyone know if DVD+RW media supports multisession burns?
    >>

    > Yes, I use that all the time ..

    Then when the DVD+RW gets full, I transfer the data to a DVD+R (non
    re-writeable), erase the DVD+RW and start over again.
    Legs, Apr 20, 2006
  4. elsamo

    XPD Guest

    "Legs" <> wrote in message
    > Legs wrote:
    >> elsamo wrote:
    >>> Anyone know if DVD+RW media supports multisession burns?
    >>>

    >> Yes, I use that all the time ..
    >>

    > Then when the DVD+RW gets full, I transfer the data to a DVD+R (non
    > re-writeable), erase the DVD+RW and start over again.

    Thats not quite the multi-session the OP is after I think :)
    I know what the OP is after but just dont know myself...havent tried.
    XPD, Apr 21, 2006
  5. elsamo

    ~misfit~ Guest

    elsamo wrote:
    > Anyone know if DVD+RW media supports multisession burns?

    Yes. At least on my Pioneer 110 using Nero.
    --
    ~Shaun~
    ~misfit~, Apr 21, 2006