Does Comodo Pro work with Kaspersky Anti-Hacker?

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Donchano, Feb 2, 2007.

  1. Donchano

    Donchano Guest

    Donchano, Feb 2, 2007

  2. Donchano

    Enkidu Guest

    Donchano wrote:
    > In view of the latest leak test (earlier thread), I'm considering
    > installing the latest version of Comodo Firewall Pro.
    >
    > http://www.matousec.com/projects/windows-personal-firewall-analysis/leak-tests-results.php
    >
    > I'm currently running Kaspersky Ant-Hacker v 1.9.37.0 and wondering if
    > anyone knows how or if Comodo works with KAH. Thanks.

    I don't think that leak tests are a good indication of how good a
    firewall is. After all, if your firewall detects your system trying to
    get out onto the Internet, you are already infected. With a good
    incoming firewall and malware protection it is unlikely that you will be
    infected in the first place.

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    'hilarious', it usually isn't?

    Enkidu, Feb 3, 2007

  3. Donchano

    Mathew Good Guest

    On Sat, 03 Feb 2007 13:39:14 +1300, Enkidu <> wrote:

    >Donchano wrote:
    >> In view of the latest leak test (earlier thread), I'm considering
    >> installing the latest version of Comodo Firewall Pro.
    >>
    >> http://www.matousec.com/projects/windows-personal-firewall-analysis/leak-tests-results.php
    >>
    >> I'm currently running Kaspersky Ant-Hacker v 1.9.37.0 and wondering if
    >> anyone knows how or if Comodo works with KAH. Thanks.
    >>

    >I don't think that leak tests are a good indication of how good a
    >firewall is. After all, if your firewall detects your system trying to
    >get out onto the Internet, you are already infected. With a good
    >incoming firewall and malware protection it is unlikely that you will be
    >infected in the first place.
    >
    >Cheers,
    >
    >Cliff

    Crap, Firewall's do not Block Viruses.