    of their service.

    Thanks
    divoch

    divoch, Feb 17, 2009

  2. divoch

    Brian A Guest

    On Tue, 17 Feb 2009 18:49:25 -0000, "divoch"
    <> wrote:

    >My son needs a fax incoming number and found this company
    >http://www.aql.com/telecoms/ offering a geographic number for £2/month. I
    >also noticed that they do VOIP also at £2 for a geographic number. I wonder
    >if anyone used them or knows anything about them and about quality of either
    >of their service.
    >
    >Thanks
    >divoch

    I've never heard of aql.
    Take a look at http://www.voipfone.co.uk/PB_Free_Fax_To_Email.php

    ---
    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
    ---

    Brian A, Feb 18, 2009

  3. In article <>,
    Brian A <> wrote:
    >On Tue, 17 Feb 2009 18:49:25 -0000, "divoch"
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>My son needs a fax incoming number and found this company
    >>http://www.aql.com/telecoms/ offering a geographic number for £2/month. I
    >>also noticed that they do VOIP also at £2 for a geographic number. I wonder
    >>if anyone used them or knows anything about them and about quality of either
    >>of their service.
    >>
    >>Thanks
    >>divoch

    >I've never heard of aql.

    I have. One of my clients uses them for Voice not FAX connected into
    one of my PBXs. Seems to work OK for them.

    Gordon

    Gordon Henderson, Feb 18, 2009
  4. divoch

    divoch Guest

    "Brian A" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 17 Feb 2009 18:49:25 -0000, "divoch"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>My son needs a fax incoming number and found this company
    >>http://www.aql.com/telecoms/ offering a geographic number for £2/month. I
    >>also noticed that they do VOIP also at £2 for a geographic number. I
    >>wonder
    >>if anyone used them or knows anything about them and about quality of
    >>either
    >>of their service.
    >>
    >>Thanks
    >>divoch

    > I've never heard of aql.
    > Take a look at http://www.voipfone.co.uk/PB_Free_Fax_To_Email.php

    Cost wise seems similar. Have you or anyone you know used their fax to email
    service?
    divoch

    divoch, Feb 19, 2009
  5. divoch

    divoch Guest

    "Gordon Henderson" <> wrote in message
    > In article <>,
    > Brian A <> wrote:
    >>On Tue, 17 Feb 2009 18:49:25 -0000, "divoch"
    >><> wrote:
    >>
    >>>My son needs a fax incoming number and found this company
    >>>http://www.aql.com/telecoms/ offering a geographic number for £2/month. I
    >>>also noticed that they do VOIP also at £2 for a geographic number. I
    >>>wonder
    >>>if anyone used them or knows anything about them and about quality of
    >>>either
    >>>of their service.
    >>>
    >>>Thanks
    >>>divoch

    >>I've never heard of aql.

    > I have. One of my clients uses them for Voice not FAX connected into
    > one of my PBXs. Seems to work OK for them.

    Good to hear that
    thanks
    divoch

    divoch, Feb 19, 2009
  6. divoch

    Tim Guest

    divoch wrote:
    > My son needs a fax incoming number and found this company
    > http://www.aql.com/telecoms/ offering a geographic number for £2/month.
    > I also noticed that they do VOIP also at £2 for a geographic number. I
    > wonder if anyone used them or knows anything about them and about
    > quality of either of their service.

    Basic service which just works really well.

    Tim

    Tim, Feb 20, 2009