    ds2227 Guest

    I want to print smallish panoramas on my HP 7960.

    Thanks, Dave

    ds2227, Mar 5, 2004

  2. Hi Dave,

    << Does anyone make 8.5 x 14" (legal size) photo paper?
    I want to print smallish panoramas on my HP 7960. >>

    I don't think so - at least not easily found. I went to several shops awile
    back asking this same question and drew blanks.

    Some people

    Conrad Weiler
    Camp Sherman, Oregon

    Conrad Weiler, Mar 5, 2004

  3. << Does anyone make 8.5 x 14" (legal size) photo paper?
    << I want to print smallish panoramas on my HP 7960. >>

    Sorry, I pressed the wrong key by accident and off went the reply.

    Some people use roll paper to get enough room for panos.

    Also, Epson (which may or may not look good with an H-P printer) makes 8x23+
    pano glossy paper (single sheets average about $1.50).

    Best,

    Conrad

    Conrad Weiler
    Camp Sherman, Oregon

    Conrad Weiler, Mar 5, 2004
  4. ds2227

    John Navas Guest

    In <s8%1c.33642$> on Fri, 05 Mar
    2004 13:20:24 GMT, "ds2227" <> wrote:

    >I want to print smallish panoramas on my HP 7960.

    Epson makes photo papers in 11" x 17" and 13" x 19" sizes.

    <http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/ProductCategory.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&oid=-8744>
    or <http://makeashorterlink.com/?K38D12F97>.

    --
    Best regards,
    John Navas

    John Navas, Mar 5, 2004
  5. ds2227

    Luv Printing photos

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Hello Dave; this reply looks to be about 2 or 3 years late but I have been using legal-sized bright white ink jet paper until now. I've located a place in Rhode Island called Paperworks.com that has 48 # double sided, semi gloss , legal sized photo paper. I just received my 50 sheet package today, ( about $40.00 inc. shpng ), The legal-sized Panoramas look really nice. Hope You've found some paper long before seeing this or just giving the search...D.J.L.

    Luv Printing photos, Mar 29, 2008