Does anyone know....

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Sgt Galaxy, Dec 18, 2003.

  1. Sgt Galaxy

    Sgt Galaxy Guest

    Hello folks!

    I've read that VUE has received the exam results for 71-
    298... and that the results will be published within one
    or two weeks...

    Why do we need to wait for two weeks? Bah! Aargh!! Why??

    ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    After some 'serious thinking' I knew the answer:

    You can put your exam score envelope under the christmas
    tree..... and open the envelope when santa arrives at your
    villa! Aha ! Yeah!! Right man!

    ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    Well, i guess i just grab another beer....

    Sgt Galaxy, Dec 18, 2003

  2. Sgt Galaxy

    Fart Guest

    Ppppprrrt