  1. There wqas a slew of MGM Midnight Movies supposed to be released,
    including "Panic in the Year Zero"/"Last man On Earth". Does anyone know
    why these are not available? Any news from MGM?
    bigdaddyhorse, Apr 4, 2005

  2. bigdaddyhorse wrote:

    > There wqas a slew of MGM Midnight Movies supposed to be released,
    > including "Panic in the Year Zero"/"Last man On Earth". Does anyone know
    > why these are not available? Any news from MGM?

    I snagged all that were available from dvdempire,
    the bulk of the rest I got from the local Best Buy,
    and the couple final ones I was aware of were a
    snap to find on eBay.

    drc :)
    Darrel Christenson, Apr 5, 2005

  3. bigdaddyhorse

    Dave Garrett Guest

    In article <bearlover-A37BE5.13564104042005@newssvr14-
    ext.news.prodigy.com>, says...

    > There wqas a slew of MGM Midnight Movies supposed to be released,
    > including "Panic in the Year Zero"/"Last man On Earth". Does anyone know
    > why these are not available? Any news from MGM?

    The release date got pushed back - I think PANIC/LAST MAN is now due out
    on June 7.

    Dave
    Dave Garrett, Apr 5, 2005
  4. bigdaddyhorse wrote:
    > There wqas a slew of MGM Midnight Movies supposed to be released,
    > including "Panic in the Year Zero"/"Last man On Earth". Does anyone know
    > why these are not available? Any news from MGM?

    The movies that came out last year at this time were Best Buy exclusives
    only--
    Which may not have ultimately been the sales gimmick MGM thought it was,
    and most of '04's Midnight titles (eg. "Ghost in the Invisible Bikini")
    seem to be hitting wider re-release this month instead of new
    Corman/Arkoff B-titles...Was Panic/Earth one of last year's?

    Derek Janssen
    Derek Janssen, Apr 5, 2005
  5. bigdaddyhorse

    JMK Guest