  1. Logan

    Logan Guest

    Thanks in advance
    Logan, Jul 31, 2005

  2. Logan

    Allan Guest

    Downloading what?

    On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 14:42:24 -0700, "Logan" <> wrote:

    >Thanks in advance

    - Neil Stephenson, _Cryptonomicon_
    Allan, Aug 1, 2005

  3. Logan

    Howard Guest

    "Logan" <> wrote in news:%AbHe.24$:

    > Thanks in advance

    www.download.com has tons of files.

    . Cabal# 24601-fnord | Sleep is irrelevant.
    Howard, Aug 1, 2005
  4. Logan

    Logan Guest

    Sorry,
    Downloading DvD Movies

    Logan, Aug 1, 2005
  5. Logan

    Logan Guest

    Sorry,
    Downloading DvD Movies

    Logan, Aug 1, 2005
  6. Logan

    Richard C. Guest

    Try amazon.com.

    They will swiftly download ANY dvd to your mailbox.

    =================

    Richard C., Aug 1, 2005
  7. Logan

    Logan Guest

    "Richard C." <> wrote in message
    > Try amazon.com.
    >
    > They will swiftly download ANY dvd to your mailbox.
    >
    > =================
    > "Logan" <> wrote in message
    >> Thanks in advance

    Free of Charge?
    Logan, Aug 1, 2005
  8. Michael Walker, Aug 1, 2005
  9. On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 19:28:38 -0700, "Logan" <> wrote:

    >Sorry,
    >Downloading DvD Movies

    If you want Binaries start with alt.binaries.XXX Don't ask these guys
    here a question like that! <g>

    Steve ..

    Steve(JazzHunter), Aug 1, 2005
  10. Logan

    Richard C. Guest

    "Logan" <> wrote in message

    > "Richard C." <> wrote in message
    >> Try amazon.com.
    >>
    >> They will swiftly download ANY dvd to your mailbox.
    >>
    >> =================
    >> "Logan" <> wrote in message
    >>> Thanks in advance
    >>>

    > Free of Charge?

    ============================
    Of course not! DVDs are cheap, however.
    Do you work for free?
    Richard C., Aug 1, 2005
  11. Logan

    Logan Guest

    "Richard C." <> wrote in message

    > "Logan" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Richard C." <> wrote in message
    >>> Try amazon.com.
    >>>
    >>> They will swiftly download ANY dvd to your mailbox.
    >>>
    >>> =================
    >>> "Logan" <> wrote in message
    >>>>

    >> Free of Charge?

    > ============================
    > Of course not! DVDs are cheap, however.
    > Do you work for free?

    How did you ever graduate kindergarten? Everything about that paragraph was
    horrid. Rambeling on and saying little.

    Having read a few of the other your delinquent attempts at flames, I like
    you, laughed until I had to run to the toilet. I would like you to
    understand a few things before I continue in what I hope you will qualify as
    a high quality rant.

    Your pathetic attempt at an intelligent dialog on this newsgroup has not
    only embarrassed intelligent people, it has also managed to make us look as
    foolish as you for being caught in the same virtual community as you. We can
    only weep, and pray that we stop at this resemblance to you, as to look like
    you too...well, it's a fate worse than death.
    Logan, Aug 1, 2005
  12. Logan

    Justin Guest

    Logan wrote on [Mon, 1 Aug 2005 10:33:06 -0700]:

    > "Richard C." <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Logan" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "Richard C." <> wrote in message

    >>> Free of Charge?

    >> ============================
    >> Of course not! DVDs are cheap, however.
    >> Do you work for free?

    > How did you ever graduate kindergarten? Everything about that paragraph was
    > horrid. Rambeling on and saying little.
    >
    > Having read a few of the other your delinquent attempts at flames, I like
    > you, laughed until I had to run to the toilet. I would like you to
    > understand a few things before I continue in what I hope you will qualify as
    > a high quality rant.
    >
    > Your pathetic attempt at an intelligent dialog on this newsgroup has not
    > only embarrassed intelligent people, it has also managed to make us look as
    > foolish as you for being caught in the same virtual community as you. We can
    > only weep, and pray that we stop at this resemblance to you, as to look like
    > you too...well, it's a fate worse than death.

    Calling yourself intelligent while asking where you can steal movies
    isn't exactlt intelligent. Of course, your original message just said
    >Subject: Re: Does anyone know where to find a cmprehensive download
    >site?

    not mentioning what you want to download. Who's the idiot?
    Justin, Aug 1, 2005
  13. Logan

    Logan Guest

    "Justin" <> wrote in message
    > Logan wrote on [Mon, 1 Aug 2005 10:33:06 -0700]:
    >>
    >> "Richard C." <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "Logan" <> wrote in message

    >>> ============================
    >>> Of course not! DVDs are cheap, however.
    >>> Do you work for free?

    >> How did you ever graduate kindergarten? Everything about that paragraph
    >> was
    >> horrid. Rambeling on and saying little.
    >>
    >> Having read a few of the other your delinquent attempts at flames, I
    >> like
    >> you, laughed until I had to run to the toilet. I would like you to
    >> understand a few things before I continue in what I hope you will qualify
    >> as
    >> a high quality rant.
    >>
    >> Your pathetic attempt at an intelligent dialog on this newsgroup has not
    >> only embarrassed intelligent people, it has also managed to make us look
    >> as
    >> foolish as you for being caught in the same virtual community as you. We
    >> can
    >> only weep, and pray that we stop at this resemblance to you, as to look
    >> like
    >> you too...well, it's a fate worse than death.

    > Calling yourself intelligent while asking where you can steal movies
    > isn't exactlt intelligent. Of course, your original message just said
    >>Subject: Re: Does anyone know where to find a cmprehensive download
    >>site?

    > not mentioning what you want to download. Who's the idiot?

    Dear God, bless the union of Idiot and Personal Computer, and keep the fools
    a-coming. Amen. I think you've knocked-over one-too-many wallplates with
    your head, Dolt. I suggest you reread your copy of "The Complete Idiot's
    Guide to Psychology" and study what it says about projection. Then reread
    what you wrote about having a "hateful and spiteful personality." Now, does
    the chapter on projection make sense? If you were trying to intimidate me,
    you need to re-think your attack strategy.
    Logan, Aug 1, 2005
  14. Logan

    Richard C. Guest

    "Logan" <> wrote in message

    > "Richard C." <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Logan" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "Richard C." <> wrote in message

    >>> Free of Charge?

    >> ============================
    >> Of course not! DVDs are cheap, however.
    >> Do you work for free?

    > How did you ever graduate kindergarten? Everything about that paragraph
    > was horrid. Rambeling on and saying little.
    >
    > Having read a few of the other your delinquent attempts at flames, I like
    > you, laughed until I had to run to the toilet. I would like you to
    > understand a few things before I continue in what I hope you will qualify
    > as a high quality rant.
    >
    > Your pathetic attempt at an intelligent dialog on this newsgroup has not
    > only embarrassed intelligent people, it has also managed to make us look
    > as foolish as you for being caught in the same virtual community as you.
    > We can only weep, and pray that we stop at this resemblance to you, as to
    > look like you too...well, it's a fate worse than death.

    ==========================
    Fine...........then I guess you will be leaving now.
    You are simply a thief.

    Can you comprehend that one?
    Richard C., Aug 1, 2005
  15. Logan

    Richard C. Guest

    "Logan" <> wrote in message

    > "Justin" <> wrote in message
    >> Logan wrote on [Mon, 1 Aug 2005 10:33:06 -0700]:
    >>>
    >>> "Richard C." <> wrote in message

    >>> How did you ever graduate kindergarten? Everything about that paragraph
    >>> was
    >>> horrid. Rambeling on and saying little.
    >>>
    >>> Having read a few of the other your delinquent attempts at flames, I
    >>> like
    >>> you, laughed until I had to run to the toilet. I would like you to
    >>> understand a few things before I continue in what I hope you will
    >>> qualify as
    >>> a high quality rant.
    >>>
    >>> Your pathetic attempt at an intelligent dialog on this newsgroup has not
    >>> only embarrassed intelligent people, it has also managed to make us
    >>> look as
    >>> foolish as you for being caught in the same virtual community as you. We
    >>> can
    >>> only weep, and pray that we stop at this resemblance to you, as to look
    >>> like
    >>> you too...well, it's a fate worse than death.

    >> Calling yourself intelligent while asking where you can steal movies
    >> isn't exactlt intelligent. Of course, your original message just said
    >>>Subject: Re: Does anyone know where to find a cmprehensive download
    >>>site?

    >> not mentioning what you want to download. Who's the idiot?
    >>

    > Dear God, bless the union of Idiot and Personal Computer, and keep the
    > fools a-coming. Amen. I think you've knocked-over one-too-many wallplates
    > with your head, Dolt. I suggest you reread your copy of "The Complete
    > Idiot's Guide to Psychology" and study what it says about projection. Then
    > reread what you wrote about having a "hateful and spiteful personality."
    > Now, does the chapter on projection make sense? If you were trying to
    > intimidate me, you need to re-think your attack strategy.

    =============================
    There IS not attack strategy.
    You want to steal the efforts of other people.
    You are a thief.
    Simple.
    End of story.
    We know what you are.
    Richard C., Aug 1, 2005
  16. Logan

    Logan Guest

    "Richard C." <> wrote in message

    > "Logan" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Justin" <> wrote in message

    >>> Calling yourself intelligent while asking where you can steal movies
    >>> isn't exactlt intelligent. Of course, your original message just said
    >>>
    >>> not mentioning what you want to download. Who's the idiot?
    >>>

    >> Dear God, bless the union of Idiot and Personal Computer, and keep the
    >> fools a-coming. Amen. I think you've knocked-over one-too-many wallplates
    >> with your head, Dolt. I suggest you reread your copy of "The Complete
    >> Idiot's Guide to Psychology" and study what it says about projection.
    >> Then reread what you wrote about having a "hateful and spiteful
    >> personality." Now, does the chapter on projection make sense? If you were
    >> trying to intimidate me, you need to re-think your attack strategy.
    >>

    > =============================
    > There IS not attack strategy.
    > You want to steal the efforts of other people.
    > You are a thief.
    > Simple.
    > End of story.
    > We know what you are.

    LMAO!!!
    Fucking Dolt
    Like a thousand other witless troglodytes before you, you need to grasp the
    concept of my infinite dominance over you.Try to apply your second-rate
    intellect to the study. I realize that donning a bedpan on your head is the
    latest craze in your part of the psych ward, but shouldn't you at least
    empty it before you wear it? That way, you might be able to read what you
    write and see what utter crap it is. Now, beat it before I rip you a
    succession of new sphincters all the way up to your soft spot you call a
    brain, and ride you around like a seaside jackass you hysterical sexless
    freak.
    Logan, Aug 1, 2005
  17. Logan

    Justin Guest

    Logan wrote on [Mon, 1 Aug 2005 11:28:37 -0700]:

    > "Justin" <> wrote in message
    >> Logan wrote on [Mon, 1 Aug 2005 10:33:06 -0700]:
    >>>
    >>> "Richard C." <> wrote in message

    >>> How did you ever graduate kindergarten? Everything about that paragraph
    >>> was
    >>> horrid. Rambeling on and saying little.
    >>>
    >>> Having read a few of the other your delinquent attempts at flames, I
    >>> like
    >>> you, laughed until I had to run to the toilet. I would like you to
    >>> understand a few things before I continue in what I hope you will qualify
    >>> as
    >>> a high quality rant.
    >>>
    >>> Your pathetic attempt at an intelligent dialog on this newsgroup has not
    >>> only embarrassed intelligent people, it has also managed to make us look
    >>> as
    >>> foolish as you for being caught in the same virtual community as you. We
    >>> can
    >>> only weep, and pray that we stop at this resemblance to you, as to look
    >>> like
    >>> you too...well, it's a fate worse than death.

    >> Calling yourself intelligent while asking where you can steal movies
    >> isn't exactlt intelligent. Of course, your original message just said
    >>>Subject: Re: Does anyone know where to find a cmprehensive download
    >>>site?

    >> not mentioning what you want to download. Who's the idiot?
    >>

    > Dear God, bless the union of Idiot and Personal Computer, and keep the fools
    > a-coming. Amen. I think you've knocked-over one-too-many wallplates with
    > your head, Dolt. I suggest you reread your copy of "The Complete Idiot's
    > Guide to Psychology" and study what it says about projection. Then reread
    > what you wrote about having a "hateful and spiteful personality." Now, does
    > the chapter on projection make sense? If you were trying to intimidate me,
    > you need to re-think your attack strategy.

    That's funny, I didn't write a single word about a "hateful and spiteful
    personality".

    Perhaps you need the CIG to reading USENET...
    Justin, Aug 1, 2005
  18. Logan

    Logan Guest

    "Justin" <> wrote in message
    > Logan wrote on [Mon, 1 Aug 2005 11:28:37 -0700]:
    >>
    >> "Justin" <> wrote in message

    >>> Calling yourself intelligent while asking where you can steal movies
    >>> isn't exactlt intelligent. Of course, your original message just said
    >>>
    >>> not mentioning what you want to download. Who's the idiot?
    >>>

    >> Dear God, bless the union of Idiot and Personal Computer, and keep the
    >> fools
    >> a-coming. Amen. I think you've knocked-over one-too-many wallplates with
    >> your head, Dolt. I suggest you reread your copy of "The Complete Idiot's
    >> Guide to Psychology" and study what it says about projection. Then reread
    >> what you wrote about having a "hateful and spiteful personality." Now,
    >> does
    >> the chapter on projection make sense? If you were trying to intimidate
    >> me,
    >> you need to re-think your attack strategy.

    > That's funny, I didn't write a single word about a "hateful and spiteful
    > personality".
    >
    > Perhaps you need the CIG to reading USENET...

    Ahhh but one can read your puny little thoughts :)
    Logan, Aug 1, 2005
  19. Logan

    Justin Guest

    Logan wrote on [Mon, 1 Aug 2005 12:55:51 -0700]:

    > "Justin" <> wrote in message
    >> Logan wrote on [Mon, 1 Aug 2005 11:28:37 -0700]:
    >>>
    >>> "Justin" <> wrote in message

    >>> Dear God, bless the union of Idiot and Personal Computer, and keep the
    >>> fools
    >>> a-coming. Amen. I think you've knocked-over one-too-many wallplates with
    >>> your head, Dolt. I suggest you reread your copy of "The Complete Idiot's
    >>> Guide to Psychology" and study what it says about projection. Then reread
    >>> what you wrote about having a "hateful and spiteful personality." Now,
    >>> does
    >>> the chapter on projection make sense? If you were trying to intimidate
    >>> me,
    >>> you need to re-think your attack strategy.

    >> That's funny, I didn't write a single word about a "hateful and spiteful
    >> personality".
    >>
    >> Perhaps you need the CIG to reading USENET...

    > Ahhh but one can read your puny little thoughts :)

    You just proved you couldn't.

    Tell me, are you an idiot in real life or do you just play one online?
    Justin, Aug 1, 2005
  20. Logan

    RichA Guest

    On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 14:42:24 -0700, "Logan" <> wrote:

    >Thanks in advance

    Unfortunately, the MPAA and Hollywood have done a good job
    shutting down many individual-run sites. You see, they have
    more interest in doing this than bothering the Chinese (who produce
    the vast majority of bootleg DVDs) because they think it
    might hurt their chances to sell legitimate DVDs in China.
    -Rich
    RichA, Aug 1, 2005