does anyone know where i can get to hipoint manufactures web site please

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Anthony Crowder, Mar 18, 2007.

  1.
    Anthony Crowder, Mar 18, 2007

  2. Anthony Crowder

    Aardvark Guest

    Re: does anyone know where i can get to hipoint manufactures website please

    On Sun, 18 Mar 2007 16:16:47 +0000, Anthony Crowder wrote:

    <NOTHING>

    Wonder what he wanted........

    --
    Registered Linux User 413057.
    Both Mandriva 2007 and Ubuntu 6.06

    Aardvark, Mar 18, 2007

  3. Anthony Crowder

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Aardvark" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 18 Mar 2007 16:16:47 +0000, Anthony Crowder wrote:
    >
    > <NOTHING>
    >

    > Wonder what he wanted........

    Dunno...I'm psycho, not psychic...

    WhzzKdd, Mar 18, 2007
  4. Anthony Crowder

    Old Gringo Guest

    Old Gringo, Mar 18, 2007
  5. Anthony Crowder

    Old Gringo Guest

    Old Gringo, Mar 18, 2007
  6. Anthony Crowder

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Sun, 18 Mar 2007 16:16:47 GMT, Without Any Hesitation Or
    Thinking Twice, Anthony Crowder Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And
    wrote The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:

    more http://tinyurl.com/2tbv87
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

    Old Gringo, Mar 18, 2007
  7. Anthony Crowder

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Sun, 18 Mar 2007 16:16:47 GMT, Without Any Hesitation Or
    Thinking Twice, Anthony Crowder Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And
    wrote The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:

    WTF do they manufacture?
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
    3/18/2007 12:50:37 PM CST

    Old Gringo, Mar 18, 2007
  8. Anthony Crowder

    Robb Guest

    Robb, Mar 18, 2007
  9. Anthony Crowder

    Trevor Guest

    "Anthony Crowder" <> wrote in message

    Yes it's 15miles down the M1 and take a left.

    Trevor, Mar 18, 2007
  10. Anthony Crowder

    Al Pilarcik Guest

    Al Pilarcik, Mar 18, 2007
  11. Anthony Crowder

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Sun, 18 Mar 2007 18:03:44 +0000, Without Any Hesitation
    Or Thinking Twice, Robb Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The

    > Old Gringo wrote:
    >>
    >>WTF do they manufacture?

    > Saturday Night Specials. aka cheap ass handguns.
    >
    > Hi Point -> http://www.hi-pointfirearms.com

    Fun Thanks
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
    3/18/2007 2:37:51 PM CST

    Old Gringo, Mar 18, 2007
  12. Anthony Crowder

    On Sun, 18 Mar 2007 14:18:00 -0500, Al Pilarcik wrote:

    > Aardvark wrote:
    >> On Sun, 18 Mar 2007 16:16:47 +0000, Anthony Crowder wrote:
    >>
    >> <NOTHING>
    >>

    > http://www.highpoint-tech.com/

    Why give me a link I have no interest in whatever?

    Aardvark, Mar 18, 2007
  13. Anthony Crowder

    Frosty Guest

    On Sun, 18 Mar 2007 16:16:47 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk "Anthony
    Crowder" <>, intended to write something

    http://www.justfuckinggoogleit.com

    Frosty, Mar 19, 2007