Does anyone know where I can get a good calendar program (free) - one that I can enter information d

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Daveyboy, Jul 28, 2004.

  1. Daveyboy

    Daveyboy Guest

    Daveyboy, Jul 28, 2004

  2. MahaRaj-??????, Jul 28, 2004

  3. Daveyboy

    mhicaoidh Guest

    Re: Does anyone know where I can get a good calendar program (free) [snip]

    Taking a moment's reflection, Daveyboy mused:

    Just FYI,

    It is generally considered bad form to put your entire question in the
    Subject/Title of your post. Most people can't read the question because it
    doesn't display fully. A recommendation:

    Subject: Calendar Program Request

    Body: Does anyone know where I can get a good calendar program (free) - one
    that I can enter information directly into the daily space???

    mhicaoidh, Jul 28, 2004
  4. Daveyboy

    Russ Guest

    Try www.webattack.com and check under the Freeware Tab.