    the pass score?

    Thanks for your reply,

    Laura
    Laura, Jan 5, 2004

  2. Laura

    Hermit Dave Guest

    Think its 700....
    though frankly i gave SQL exam a long time back and cant remember any
    more... got an exam 2morrow ... so if you still want to know... will post it
    then....

    --
    Regards,

    HD

    Hermit Dave, Jan 5, 2004

  3. Pass Score is 700.

    Dylan Phillips, Jan 5, 2004
  4. Check http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/faq/procedures.asp

    «The new scale requires a minimum passing score of 700 on all exams. The
    maximum score on the exams will vary depending on the complexity of the
    skills being measured»

    Friendly regards,

    Sergio Ribeiro
    Porto - Portugal