    high beats per minute.

    Thanks,

    Jeff

    Jeff Ingram, Dec 17, 2005

  2. Jeff Ingram

    The Wanderer Guest

    On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 11:01:17 -0500, Jeff Ingram wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > Does anyone know of program that displays a songs beats per minute? I've
    > trying to put together a mix of songs that I can exercise to and also has a
    > high beats per minute.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Jeff

    Dunno if it's exactly what you're looking for, but take a look at Scorch:-

    http://www.sibelius.com/products/scorch/

    --
    the dot wanderer at tesco dot net

    The Wanderer, Dec 17, 2005

  3. Jeff Ingram

    Auk-Tard Guest

    On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 11:01:17 -0500, Jeff Ingram wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > Does anyone know of program that displays a songs beats per minute? I've
    > trying to put together a mix of songs that I can exercise to and also has a
    > high beats per minute.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Jeff

    Buy a cheap electronic metranome and match the tempo of the songs to it.

    Auk-Tard, Dec 17, 2005
  4. Jeff Ingram

    Rich Wilson Guest

    "Auk-Tard" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 11:01:17 -0500, Jeff Ingram wrote:
    >
    >> Hello,
    >>
    >> Does anyone know of program that displays a songs beats per minute? I've
    >> trying to put together a mix of songs that I can exercise to and also has
    >> high beats per minute.
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >>
    >> Jeff

    > Buy a cheap electronic metranome and match the tempo of the songs to it.

    If you're going to do it manually it's actually far easier to time 30
    seconds on a clock and simply count the number of beats.

    Rich Wilson, Dec 17, 2005
  5. Jeff Ingram

    Rich Wilson Guest

    "Jeff Ingram" <> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > Does anyone know of program that displays a songs beats per minute?

    Yes, but I haven't quite finished writing it yet!

    Rich Wilson, Dec 17, 2005
  6. Jeff Ingram

    SgtMinor Guest

    Jeff Ingram wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > Does anyone know of program that displays a songs beats per minute? I've
    > trying to put together a mix of songs that I can exercise to and also has a
    > high beats per minute.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Jeff

    If you're willing to do a bit of work - tap on the keyboard in time with
    the beat - bpm checker could be of use:

    http://www.freefunfiles.com/software/audiovideo/audioplayers/bpmchecker.html

    dj helper seems to do bpms: http://www.mp3machine.com/software/DJ_Helper/

    SgtMinor, Dec 17, 2005