Does anyone know how to kill-file messages that have ALL-CAPS subject lines, in Forte Agent?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Archibald@photonet.com, Jan 2, 2008.

  1. Guest

    , Jan 2, 2008

  2. Spamm Trappe Guest

    On Wed, 02 Jan 2008 11:17:12 -0700, wonderd:

    > Does anyone know how to kill-file messages that have ALL-CAPS subject
    > lines, in Forte Agent?

    yup.

    But, I wonder what it could possibly have to do with digital
    photography.
    Spamm Trappe, Jan 2, 2008

  3. Mark Roberts Guest

    Yep, it's in the help file: subject: =%{[^a-z]+}
    I have a couple of others that work well on various nuisance posters,
    too.

    --
    Mark Roberts Photography & Multimedia
    www.robertstech.com
    Mark Roberts, Jan 2, 2008
  4. Ali Guest

    DON'T KNOW, BUT MY BLOODY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK ON AGAIN!

    Ali, Jan 2, 2008
  5. Rich Guest

    Re: Does anyone know how to kill-file messages that have ALL-CAPSsubject lines, in Forte Agent?

    Can Forte kill all the Chinese? That would go a long way to alleviate
    some of the shoe hawkers.
    Rich, Jan 2, 2008
  6. EAL Guest

    On 2 Jan 2008 19:52:28 GMT, Spamm Trappe <>
    wrote:

    >On Wed, 02 Jan 2008 11:17:12 -0700, wonderd:
    >
    >> Does anyone know how to kill-file messages that have ALL-CAPS subject
    >> lines, in Forte Agent?

    >yup.
    >
    >But, I wonder what it could possibly have to do with digital
    >photography.

    Wow, you don't understand the relevance to this newsgroup?
    EAL, Jan 3, 2008
  7. Guest

    On Wed, 02 Jan 2008 20:11:33 GMT, Mark Roberts <>
    wrote:

    >Yep, it's in the help file: subject: =%{[^a-z]+}
    >I have a couple of others that work well on various nuisance posters,
    >too.

    Thanks!! Works great, and now it's a lot more peaceful around here.

    A.

    , Jan 3, 2008
  8. On Wed, 02 Jan 2008 20:11:33 GMT, Mark Roberts <>
    wrote:

    >Yep, it's in the help file: subject: =%{[^a-z]+}
    >
    >I have a couple of others that work well on various nuisance posters, too.

    Thanks!

    Hap
    Hap Shaughnessy, Jan 3, 2008