    Lou Angel Guest

    Does anyone know how I can copy wmv files directly to a DVD
    without first converting them to an AVI file ?

    Lou Angel, Feb 9, 2005

  2. Lou Angel

    theyak Guest

    In article <NRcOd.49120$>,
    says...
    > Does anyone know how I can copy wmv files directly to a DVD
    > without first converting them to an AVI file ?

    uh, you just burn a dvd data disc.

    you are welcome.

    theyak, Feb 9, 2005

  3. Lou Angel

    Spam Buster Guest

    "Lou Angel" <> wrote in message
    | Does anyone know how I can copy wmv files directly to a DVD
    | without first converting them to an AVI file ?

    The way you asked the question, you'll get stupid answers.
    If your intent would be to just store the files on DVD (without being able
    to play them on a stand-alone DVD player) then simply copying the file to a
    DVD would be enough (just drag-and drop in Windows XP).
    If however you want to copy the video in WMV format to a DVD-Video, you'll
    need DVD-video software. Most current versions will support input in the
    formof WMV files.
    Examples: Roxio 7 (DVD Builder), Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Premiere Elements

    SB

    Spam Buster, Feb 12, 2005