    some answers please e-mail me at and

    Channing
    , Jul 5, 2006

  2. SgtMinor Guest

    wrote:
    > My name is Channing. I have a MAJOR INTEREST IN MAAS-ROWE CARILLONS. I
    > would very much like to have some pictures of the Maas-Rowe Grand
    > Symphony Carillon . I have been trying to e-mail everyone at Maas- Rowe
    > Carillons by going to the website www.maasrowe.com but I am not getting
    > a response I do not know what to do anymore IT WOULD MEAN ALOT TO ME to
    > get some pictures of the Maas-Rowe Grand Symphony Carillon . I would
    > Like to talk to someone that works for Maas-Rowe that can help me with
    > this IT WOULD MEAN ALOT TO ME. Do you know anyone that works for
    > Maas-Rowe that I can talk to that can help me with this ? If you know
    > some answers please e-mail me at and
    >
    > Channing

    NC State University - Raleigh has a Maas-Rowe Grand Symphony
    thingy. (2117 Hillsborough Street, Raleigh, NC 27695)

    According to:
    http://www.fortunecity.com/business/huntsman/1056/carillon_listing.htm
    SgtMinor, Jul 5, 2006

  3. Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 04 Jul 2006 20:38:31 -0500, Mara
    <> wrote:

    >No. You posted in the newsgroup, you get answered in the newsgroup. That's how
    >it works.
    >
    >That said, ask these guys:
    >
    > http://www.gcna.org/

    Don't bother. I knew this fuckwit had a history. A deja search
    revealed it wasn't just deja vu.

    http://groups.google.com/groups?lnk=hpsg&q=
    Evan Platt, Jul 5, 2006
  4. Fou Guest

    <> wrote:
    > My name is Channing. I have a MAJOR INTEREST IN MAAS-ROWE CARILLONS. I

    You'll have to speak louder, mate...can't hear you for those goddamn bells.

    Fou, Jul 5, 2006