    show me the total hours counter.

    Any help?

    Thanks
    dimon, Jan 1, 2006

  2. dimon

    The Shed Guest

    "dimon" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi,
    > I have a lite use 61MP1 NEC screen that I would like to check for the
    > hours of lite use.... I cannot find the hidden menu screen that would
    > show me the total hours counter.
    >
    > Any help?
    >
    > Thanks

    Old bit of kit now---mainly used in germany/and as shop advertising
    throughout europe
    hope you did not pay to much for it----however the manual is here
    http://www.de.nec.de/softwareoverview2.php/id/515

    bottom of line on the left side ---1.33mb
    The Shed, Jan 2, 2006

  3. dimon

    dimon Guest

    I've seen the manual but it has nothing about the hours check there...
    dimon, Jan 2, 2006