    How soon do you know that you passed? How many can you miss and still pass
    if the questions are weighted equally? Is the test done on a computer or is
    it done on a scan-tron #2 pencil kind of test?
    Louis Patterson, Jan 24, 2004

  2. Louis Patterson

    Karkucus Guest

    Looking toward A+ 2003 Certification , Here is greate Link
    for Excellent A+ 2003 Certification Guide,

    http://www.studyexam4less.com/mb.asp
    Also here is another Money saving idea for A+ Testing exam fee. buy voucher
    and Scheduale the exam using A+ voucher for Only US $92.00 saving of
    US $ 63
    http://www.getcertify4less.com/mb.asp

    Karkucus, Jan 27, 2004