  1. David S.

    David S. Guest

    Does anyone Here know anything about when Digital phones will be released
    David S., Aug 10, 2005

  2. Re: Does anyone Here know anything about when Digtial phones willbe released

    David S. wrote:
    > Does anyone Here know anything about when Digital phones will be released

    They tried letting a few go in Yosemite a couple of years ago, but all
    were eaten by black wolves.

    --
    Ask a stupid question.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 10, 2005

  3. David S.

    Scraggy Guest

    Rôgêr wrote:
    > David S. wrote:
    >> Does anyone Here know anything about when Digital phones will be
    >> released

    > They tried letting a few go in Yosemite a couple of years ago, but all
    > were eaten by black wolves.

    How'd the news from California get all the way to Verginny? Those Pony
    Express boys still arunnin?
    --
    Now Playing "Oh ma dawgs gon an died" by somebody country
    Scraggy, Aug 10, 2005
  4. Re: Does anyone Here know anything about when Digtial phones will be released

    "David S." <> wrote in message
    > Does anyone Here know anything about when Digital phones will be released

    Yeah, in around 1994.

    ss.
    Synapse Syndrome, Aug 10, 2005
  5. David S.

    gangle Guest

    Re: Does anyone Here know anything about when Digtial phones will be released

    "Rôgêr" wrote
    > David S. wrote:
    > > Does anyone Here know anything about when Digital phones will be released

    > They tried letting a few go in Yosemite a couple of years ago, but all
    > were eaten by black wolves.
    >

    > Ask a stupid question.

    Can I suck your toes?
    gangle, Aug 10, 2005
  6. Re: Does anyone Here know anything about when Digtial phones willbe released

    Scraggy wrote:
    > Rôgêr wrote:
    >
    >> David S. wrote:
    >>
    >>> Does anyone Here know anything about when Digital phones will be
    >>> released

    >> They tried letting a few go in Yosemite a couple of years ago, but all
    >> were eaten by black wolves.

    > How'd the news from California get all the way to Verginny? Those Pony
    > Express boys still arunnin?

    I read about it on my web-enabled digital camera phone/PDA/shaver.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 10, 2005
  7. Re: Does anyone Here know anything about when Digtial phones willbe released

    gangle wrote:
    > "Rôgêr" wrote
    >
    >>David S. wrote:
    >>
    >>>Does anyone Here know anything about when Digital phones will be released

    >>They tried letting a few go in Yosemite a couple of years ago, but all
    >>were eaten by black wolves.
    >>

    >>Ask a stupid question.

    > Can I suck your toes?

    And vice versa.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 10, 2005
  8. David S.

    gangle Guest

    Re: Does anyone Here know anything about when Digtial phones will be released

    "Rôgêr" wrote
    > gangle wrote:

    > >>They tried letting a few go in Yosemite a couple of years ago, but all
    > >>were eaten by black wolves.
    > >>

    > >>Ask a stupid question.

    > > Can I suck your toes?

    > And vice versa.

    Yes, I agree: vice can be versatile, and sometimes sticky.
    gangle, Aug 10, 2005
  9. David S.

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Re: Does anyone Here know anything about when Digtial phones will be released

    Get a room.

    pcbutts1, Aug 10, 2005
  10. David S.

    joevan Guest

    Re: Does anyone Here know anything about when Digtial phones will be released

    On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 07:49:46 -0700, "gangle" <>
    wrote:

    >"Rôgêr" wrote
    >> gangle wrote:
    >> > "Rôgêr" wrote

    >> > Can I suck your toes?

    >> And vice versa.

    >Yes, I agree: vice can be versatile, and sometimes sticky.

    And I always thought vise versa was dirty Italian Poetry.

    and for the same reason."
    joevan, Aug 10, 2005
  11. David S.

    Barry OGrady Guest

    On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 06:41:36 GMT, "David S." <> wrote:

    >Does anyone Here know anything about when Digital phones will be released

    They have been available for years.

    Barry
    =====
    Home page
    http://members.iinet.net.au/~barry.og
    Barry OGrady, Aug 11, 2005
  12. David S.

    Barry OGrady Guest

    Re: Does anyone Here know anything about when Digtial phones will be released

    On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 09:00:19 +0000 (UTC), "Synapse Syndrome" <>
    wrote:

    >"David S." <> wrote in message
    >> Does anyone Here know anything about when Digital phones will be released

    >Yeah, in around 1994.

    What were they charged with?

    >ss.

    Barry
    =====
    Barry OGrady, Aug 12, 2005
  13. David S.

    uh Clem Guest

    Re: Does anyone Here know anything about when Digtial phones will be released

    What trick, what device, what starting-hole on Wed, 10 Aug 2005
    06:41:36 GMT, canst thou now find out, to hide "David S."
    <> from this open and apparent shame?:

    --->Does anyone Here know anything about when Digital phones will be
    released

    When they've served their time.
    uh Clem, Aug 12, 2005
  14. Re: Does anyone Here know anything about when Digtial phones will be released

    "Barry OGrady" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 09:00:19 +0000 (UTC), "Synapse Syndrome"
    > <>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>"David S." <> wrote in message
    >>> Does anyone Here know anything about when Digital phones will be
    >>> released

    >>Yeah, in around 1994.

    > What were they charged with?

    Electricity, from the mains.