    gmankj Guest

    I'm looking for the motivational dvd "The Secret" to download. Anyone
    know where I can find it? gmankj

    gmankj, Apr 7, 2007

  2. gmankj wrote:
    > I'm looking for the motivational dvd "The Secret" to download. Anyone
    > know where I can find it? gmankj

    Just think happy, positive thoughts, and the disk will come to YOU. :)

    Derek Janssen (now pay me $39.99 for telling you that)

    Derek Janssen, Apr 7, 2007

  3. gmankj

    GREG NIEMI Guest

    Alot of people selling it on e-bay best bet

    GREG NIEMI, Apr 7, 2007
  4. gmankj

    Andrew Guest

    Andrew, Apr 7, 2007
  5. gmankj

    Karl S Guest

    On Sat, 07 Apr 2007 00:27:34 -0400, Derek Janssen wrote:

    > gmankj wrote:
    >> I'm looking for the motivational dvd "The Secret" to download. Anyone
    >> know where I can find it? gmankj

    > Just think happy, positive thoughts, and the disk will come to YOU. :)

    It worked for me!!

    It was "very long wait" in my Netflix Q, lingering there for weeks.

    I had to leave town for a trade show in Chicago where I saw something about
    it on the news. I thought, "I sure would like to see this."

    When I got back home, it was in my mailbox. The "Law of Attraction" works.

    Karl S, Apr 11, 2007