    if anyone could make an iso or zip the cds contents and upload it to
    http://fileho.com and send me the link it would be great!

    thanks
    kirk jim, Mar 8, 2007

  2. I've used the "easy wizard" on another one of their products, and it wasn't
    so easy.

    All you really need is the manual which will guide you through the process
    and possibly the firmware update. Both are available on this page:

    http://kbserver.netgear.com/products/WGT624v3.asp

    --
    HTH,
    Curt

    Windows Support Center
    http://aumha.org/

    Curt Christianson, Mar 8, 2007

  3. Hi
    The CD is Not going to provide big help, since you need special setting.
    Since your modem already Routes you wan to avoid double Routing.
    Giving your specific predicament you need to invest some time learning how
    to se the Router Manually.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Mar 8, 2007
  4. kirk jim

    kirk jim Guest

    > Giving your specific predicament you need to invest some time learning how
    > to se the Router Manually.

    Yep indeed.. thanx

    kirk jim, Mar 8, 2007
  5. "kirk jim" wrote:

    > I am looking for the cd that goes with the above wireless router...
    > the site does not have the cd as a download...
    >
    > and the person who has this, has lost it! it has an easy setup wizard that
    > we need.
    >
    > if anyone could make an iso or zip the cds contents and upload it to
    > http://fileho.com and send me the link it would be great!
    >
    > thanks

    http://kbserver.netgear.com/release_notes/d102982.asp
    http://kbserver.netgear.com/products/WGT624v3.asp
    Does this help?.
    HTH.
    nass
    =?Utf-8?B?bmFzcw==?=, Mar 8, 2007
  6. Hi Kirk.

    I think that you are making a mistake by spreading around so many partial
    posts since people are not aware of the whole scope, and give reasonable
    answers, with very good intentions, but they do Not pertaining to your
    specific predicament.

    Between the link in my initial post ( http://www.ezlan.net/router_AP.html ),
    and Lem's reiteration and IP number adjustment, you have a solution.
    Netgear info is very good in general, but it assumes normal installation of
    their hardware, and not the type of configuration that you need.

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Mar 8, 2007
  7. kirk jim

    kirk jim Guest

    Yes, jack and Lem. You two have provided all the answers I need...

    The other post about the cd was requested from my friend..
    so I posted for her since she doesnt have internet.

    I hope this clarifies things.

    thanks

    kirk jim, Mar 8, 2007