  1. UVA

    UVA Guest

    If you do I really need it quickly.

    UVA, Dec 7, 2003

  2. UVA

    Richard C. Guest

    Just buy the damned thing on DVD this Tuesday.

    ==================

    Richard C., Dec 7, 2003

  3. > If you do I really need it quickly.

    I'm sorry, but the Divx format died quite a few years ago.
    Consumers who bought into it had the option of having their
    "Silvering" fees refunded, but that the time to cash in on
    that is long gone. In additon, I highly doubt Bad Boys II
    was a planned Divx title, and it certainly was never released.

    I'm glad you've finally joined the world of Open DVD. Have fun
    knowing that every DVD you purchase can be viewed as many times
    as you like. If you need movies "quickly" in the future, many online
    retailers have been known to ship movies and have them arrive before
    street date. As for Bad Boys II, unfortunately, it is probably too
    late to order it and have it arrive before Tuesday.

    --

    Aaron J. Bossig

    http://www.GodsLabRat.com
    http://www.daily-reviews.com

    Aaron J. Bossig, Dec 8, 2003
  4. UVA

    ME Guest

    I'm guessing the poster is looking for DivX (compressed AVI) and not
    the failed disc format to which you refer.

    ME, Dec 8, 2003
  5. UVA

    Justin Guest

    ME wrote on [Mon, 08 Dec 2003 07:59:06 GMT]:
    > I'm guessing the poster is looking for DivX (compressed AVI) and not
    > the failed disc format to which you refer.

    I'm guess the poster knew this and was being clever

    BTW, bottom post

    Justin, Dec 8, 2003
  6. UVA

    Richard C. Guest

    either way, he is a fool.

    ===========
    :
    : On Mon, 08 Dec 2003 03:55:50 GMT, "Aaron J. Bossig"
    : <> wrote:
    :
    : >> If you do I really need it quickly.
    : >>
    : >

    Richard C., Dec 8, 2003
  7. UVA

    Wade365 Guest

    << either way, he is a fool. >>

    Do you get that from his/her asking for BB2 specifically? Nevermind the tech
    side of it...

    Wade365, Dec 8, 2003