    (USA please)
    thanks!
    emma.
    Emma Brown, May 19, 2006

  2. "Emma Brown" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > hi my boyfriend wants to set up his computer with aol - he has an
    > installation cd but has lost the packaging - does anyone have one lying
    > around that they could send me the access code and password from??! :)
    > (USA please)
    > thanks!
    > emma.

    Have you checked at your local drugstores like walgreens, rite-aid, or the
    like? I went into a rite-aid to pick one up for a customer and the counter
    clerk gave me a handful of them and said "here, take more, their free"!

    I'm not a big proponent of aol (or netzero, juno peoplepc etc...) but that's
    another story.

    hth,
    Dennis
    dennis meissner, May 19, 2006

  3. Emma Brown

    Emma Brown Guest

    yeah he's gonna have to get down to walmart - but it's raining and we
    were trying to avoid that (don't have a car) :) and wanted to get
    online asap! just thought that someone must have a disk lying about
    that came in the mail and they could mail me the code and password ...
    soooo lazy i know ;)
    my email is if anyone can help!!
    thanks!
    Emma Brown, May 19, 2006
  4. Emma Brown

    Plato Guest

    Emma Brown wrote:

    > hi my boyfriend wants to set up his computer with aol - he has an

    Tell him that is NOT recommended. Tell him to get a real ISP.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, May 19, 2006
  5. Emma Brown

    Emma Brown Guest

    it's ok - he only wants the free trial - i'm moving in in a month and
    we'll be setting up with a better ISP straight away. for now he just
    wants something so he can get online. please!! :)
    Emma Brown, May 19, 2006
  6. Emma Brown

    JTJersey Guest

    On Fri, 19 May 2006 09:21:56 -0700, Emma Brown wrote:

    > yeah he's gonna have to get down to walmart - but it's raining and we
    > were trying to avoid that (don't have a car) :) and wanted to get
    > online asap! just thought that someone must have a disk lying about
    > that came in the mail and they could mail me the code and password ...
    > soooo lazy i know ;)
    > my email is if anyone can help!!
    > thanks!

    Try this one.

    Registration Number: 7J-6393-3854
    Password: TUNE-LUNES

    --
    Registered Linux User #267152
    JTJersey, May 19, 2006
  7. Emma Brown

    Emma Brown Guest

    thanks very much for that - did get a code from someone else too -
    thanks guys, me and my boyfriend are in touch again :)
    Emma Brown, May 19, 2006
  8. Emma Brown

    Plato Guest

    Emma Brown wrote:

    > it's ok - he only wants the free trial - i'm moving in in a month and
    > we'll be setting up with a better ISP straight away. for now he just
    > wants something so he can get online. please!! :)

    When you go and cancel the cancel page often doesnt work, by design.
    Your credit card will continue to be charged.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, May 20, 2006
  9. Emma Brown

    Plato Guest

    Emma Brown wrote:

    > it's ok - he only wants the free trial - i'm moving in in a month and
    > we'll be setting up with a better ISP straight away. for now he just
    > wants something so he can get online. please!! :)

    then get netzero, ten bucks/month
    Plato, May 20, 2006
  10. Emma Brown

    C2 Guest

    your "boyfriend"? your a faggot (you a guy i know). besides stop trolling
    for aol accounts and passwords. also, aol sucks bigtime. it's very slow and
    an1 in the rit mind should not use aol or aim. if no1eep posts in this, then
    you know aol really sucks, because people like nos1eep feed off posts like
    this.

    -cs2,

    C2, May 20, 2006
  11. Emma Brown

    Emma Brown Guest

    is there a way around that? because he doesn't make much money at his job
    and needs to save his money. i don't like netzero, i was thinking of
    something real such as msn or shaw

    Emma Brown, May 20, 2006
  12. Emma Brown

    nos1eep Guest

    "C2" <>wrote :

    |your "boyfriend"? your a faggot (you a guy i know). besides stop trolling
    |for aol accounts and passwords. also, aol sucks bigtime. it's very slow and
    |an1 in the rit mind should not use aol or aim. if no1eep posts in this, then
    |you know aol really sucks, because people like nos1eep feed off posts like
    |this.

    I have a fan-b0i, isn't that cute?
    nos1eep, May 20, 2006