    hard to get it just right. It's either to laoud or to soft.

    Thanks

    Marc

    Marc, May 20, 2006

  2. Marc

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:u1Nbg.4977$,
    Marc spewed forth:
    > Typical of "cheap" volume controls there are jumps in the adjustment
    > making hard to get it just right. It's either to laoud or to soft.

    Huh? You gotta problem. I never have any 'jumps' adjusting my volume
    control. Try getting updated drivers for your audio card.

    Toolman Tim, May 20, 2006

  3. Marc

    JP Guest

    "Marc" <mcnr(N_O-S_P_A_M)@mindspring.com> wrote in message
    > Typical of "cheap" volume controls there are jumps in the adjustment
    > making
    > hard to get it just right. It's either to laoud or to soft.

    I spent quite a while googling and testing replacement volume controls,
    didn't find anything any better...
    Now I have a keyboard with volume up/down buttons and find that far
    better...

    -jeepers

    JP, May 21, 2006
  4. Marc

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Sat, 20 May 2006 22:48:58 +0000, Marc wrote:

    > Typical of "cheap" volume controls there are jumps in the adjustment
    > making hard to get it just right. It's either to laoud or to soft.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Marc

    Does your sound device come with its own audio rack?

    Meat Plow, May 21, 2006