  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    does anyone have a cisco pix?

    Guest, Jul 6, 2004

  2. On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 12:43:36 +0000, stephen.boardman wrote:

    > does anyone have a cisco pix?

    Yes

    Michael Kiessling, Jul 6, 2004

  3. In article <>,
    Michael Kiessling <> wrote:
    :On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 12:43:36 +0000, stephen.boardman wrote:

    :> does anyone have a cisco pix?

    :Yes

    Me too!!

    Oh wait -- I have -several- Cisco PIX, not -a- Cisco PIX. On the
    other hand, they are all owned by my work, so I, as a person, do
    not -own- any Cisco PIX. On the Motie hand, one of those PIX is
    installed in my home office, so there is a -sense- in which I
    "have" that one.

    Urrr, what was the question again?
    --
    Everyone has a "Good Cause" for which they are prepared to spam.
    -- Roberson's Law of the Internet

    Walter Roberson, Jul 6, 2004
  4. Guest

    rickm Guest

    wrote:

    > does anyone have a cisco pix?

    We have a 506e at work, some of our sister agencies have 515s.

    rickm, Jul 7, 2004
  5. Guest

    Tax Johnson Guest

    > In article <>,
    > Michael Kiessling <> wrote:
    > :On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 12:43:36 +0000, stephen.boardman wrote:
    >
    > :> does anyone have a cisco pix?
    >
    > :Yes
    >
    > Me too!!

    I have a Franken-PIX. Does that count?

    Tax Johnson, Jul 7, 2004
  6. Guest

    ReD-MaN Guest

    I personally have and own a 520 and a 506e . Gotta love when clients
    decomission gear... =)

    ReD-MaN, Jul 7, 2004