    .

    Thanks in advance.
    Yin

    Yin, Nov 18, 2006

  2. I'm taken the examl for 70-536 on 12/8. How is the exam? I'm using the
    training guide from MS Press, what did you use to pass?

    igotyourdotnet, Nov 20, 2006

  3. Yin

    Yin Guest

    RE: Does anyone got the e-book for the book MCTS Training Kit (70-

    Hi igotyourdotnet

    The exam was easier than I expected. I used the MS Press training guide as
    well. The book is obviously not very good, however, I suppose it is the only
    book aims at the exam 70-536 at the moment. I also bought a set of practice
    questions from MesureUp, which I think it is very good (except for the
    expensive price)

    Good luck!!
    Yin

    Yin, Nov 20, 2006
  4. Yin

    SRINI Guest

    Important 70-536 Exam Details

    Hi Yin,
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! First one is always a challenge!

    Can you please provide me following details?

    How late can we book for this exam?

    What is the fees for exam?
    If you postpone your exam will you get your fees back?

    How many questions?
    How long is the duration?
    On 1-10 level how difficult was exam for you?

    I am planning to take this exam in next two weeks. I will be very thankful
    to you if you provide me above info.

    Regards,
    Srini.

    SRINI, Nov 21, 2006
  5. Yin

    Yin Guest

    RE: Important 70-536 Exam Details

    Hi Srini.

    To answer your questions

    How late can we book for this exam?
    You can book the exam as late as in 24 hours before you sit in the exam

    What is the fees for exam?
    It is 205 New Zealand dollars, so that's about 136 USD, but you can check
    the price for your region by trying to register this exam on Pearson VUE or
    Prometric.

    If you postpone your exam will you get your fees back?
    Yes

    How many questions?
    45

    How long is the duration?
    105 mins

    On 1-10 level how difficult was exam for you?
    7

    Study hard and go for it, you will pass it .
    Good luck!

    Yin

    Yin, Nov 22, 2006
  6. Yin

    SRINI Guest

    RE: Important 70-536 Exam Details

    Thx much, Yin!

    SRINI, Nov 22, 2006
  7. Yin

    Majid Ch Guest

    Re: Does anyone got the e-book for the book MCTS Training Kit (70-

    Hi,
    How are you ..........i join the group today.but when i see that
    there is available book of MCTS Training Kit ..I go there but i cannot
    get that book.I request you .If there is any link that you have please
    send me .....i need this good book.
    Thanks.
    Regards,
    Majid Ali