does anyone dual boot to windows 7 or snow leopard?

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by charles kuchar, Oct 26, 2009.

  1. i would like to do that if possible on one computer. thanks, charles kuchar

    charles kuchar, Oct 26, 2009

  2. charles kuchar

    David B. Guest

    If said computer is a Mac then I would recommend paying a visit to Apple's
    support forum for assistance.
    http://discussions.apple.com/index.jspa

    David B., Oct 26, 2009

  3. i am not running a mac. can i run a mac program on my intel board with an
    e8400 processor like some people do with their macs? i am retired and i
    want to run both systems. charlie

    charles kuchar, Oct 29, 2009
  4. Mac OS is not available for installation on anything other than the Mac
    hardware. Never has.

    - Rajesh

    Rajesh Shenoy, Oct 29, 2009
  5. charles kuchar

    David B. Guest

    Not "legally", but it can be done if you have the right hardware, do a
    Google search for hackintosh.

    David B., Oct 29, 2009
  6. thanks for the info. i probably should have gotten the mac and installed
    win7 on it but i like the intel motherboards. charlie

    charles kuchar, Oct 29, 2009