Does anybody have a FAX number for contacting Vodafone HO?

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Vernon Compton, Nov 22, 2004.

  1. TIA.

    Vernon Compton, Nov 22, 2004

  2. Vernon Compton wrote:
    > TIA.

    Vodafone HO??? my sister?

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Nov 22, 2004

  3. Vernon Compton

    Worm Guest

    > Vernon Compton wrote:
    > > TIA.

    > Vodafone HO??? my sister?

    I take it he means Head Office, you pillock :p

    Well their HO is in Auckland, is it not? Check the Auckland whitepages, or
    whitepages.co.nz ?

    Worm

    Worm, Nov 22, 2004
  4. "Worm" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > "Dave - Dave.net.nz" <> wrote in message
    > > Vernon Compton wrote:
    > > > TIA.

    > > Vodafone HO??? my sister?

    > I take it he means Head Office, you pillock :p
    >
    > Well their HO is in Auckland, is it not? Check the Auckland whitepages, or
    > whitepages.co.nz ?
    >
    > Worm

    Neither the whitepages online, nor Telecom 018 had a fax number for
    Vodafone. That was why I asked in the NG.

    Vernon Compton, Nov 23, 2004
  5. Vernon Compton

    EMB Guest

    Vernon Compton wrote:

    > Neither the whitepages online, nor Telecom 018 had a fax number for
    > Vodafone. That was why I asked in the NG.

    You could try (09) 355-0983. It's the fax number given in their domain
    registration record. Or (09) 357-0333 as given on the documents they
    have lodged with the Companies Office.

    --
    EMB

    EMB, Nov 23, 2004
  6. Vernon Compton said the following on 23/11/2004 13:07:
    > "Worm" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    >
    >>"Dave - Dave.net.nz" <> wrote in message

    >>>Vodafone HO??? my sister?

    >>I take it he means Head Office, you pillock :p
    >>
    >>Well their HO is in Auckland, is it not? Check the Auckland whitepages, or
    >>whitepages.co.nz ?
    >>
    >>Worm

    > Neither the whitepages online, nor Telecom 018 had a fax number for
    > Vodafone. That was why I asked in the NG.

    Why dosnt the OP just ring them and ask.

    0800 800 021

    Oh but to get that number you have to go to thier website, too hard I
    suppose

    | Local 40.9000°S, 174.9830°E |
    his toes.

    Collector»NZ, Nov 23, 2004